18 Tweets About Uni You Probably Shouldn’t Laugh At
They shouldn’t be funny. But they are.
1. This incredibly accurate summary of university life.
perks of uni: no one tells you what to do
cons of uni: no one tells you what to do
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) November 9, 2016
2. And this almost painfully relatable analogy.
— Emily Chapman (@Emily_Ch97) February 21, 2017
3. This familiar situation.
I am rapidly running out of tomorrows on which to begin my work
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) December 6, 2015
4. And this one.
5. This vicious circle.
How I revise:
1) open my book
2) check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
3) read two lines
4) sigh at how hard life is
5) repeat steps 2-4
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) January 22, 2017
6. And this worrying scenario.
— ♎️Bri Grace♿️ (@bribabe16_) February 9, 2017
7. This situation you’d rather not recognise.
When there's a group project but you do all the work pic.twitter.com/9PtjARVKhy
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) February 13, 2017
8. And this shade you’re still sad to have been served.
Emailing teachers be like…
“sure” -sent from my iPhone
— Because I'm a Guy (@CauseWereGuys) February 14, 2017
9. This exact depiction of how you reference in uni essays.
— Alix (@AlixFlynn) March 5, 2017
10. And this unfortunate reality.
The amount of breakdown this year has caused me, even enzymes would be impressed.
— Exam Problems (@ExamProblems) January 20, 2016
11. This scarily accurate representation of you at uni.
An accurate representation of me pic.twitter.com/oq1Ny7bkp5
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) March 1, 2017
12. And this error that will forever feature in your nightmares.
using microsoft word
*moves an image 1 mm to the left*
all text and images shift. 4 new pages appear. in the distance, sirens.
— bubbles (@bubblestbh) February 21, 2017
13. This upsettingly relatable situation.
making dinner at uni everyday got me like: pic.twitter.com/NM6YkWWp24
— nathan (@nathan_sayers) November 14, 2016
14. And this one.
*Reads first exam question*
"Okay I'll just come back to that"
*Reads next question*
"I guess I could try that first one again*
— Exam Problems (@ExamProblems) May 27, 2016
15. This endless dilemma.
Part of me wants to work hard.
Part of me wants to travel the world.
Part of me wants a job.
And 97% of me wants me to sleep.
— Dana (@danakhaled98) January 19, 2017
16. And this very foreseeable future.
Can't wait to go travelling after I fail my degree ✈️😍 pic.twitter.com/XFMIxug5cR
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) February 3, 2017
17. This painful truth.
Couldn't be more accurate pic.twitter.com/QQBceY7YZN
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) January 15, 2017
18. And this crushing reality.
Start of uni vs now pic.twitter.com/rge0msqDrT
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) March 10, 2015