19 Times Your Uni Mates Made You Unreasonably Angry
The friends you make at university are the best. Except when they’re not.
1. When they got to a lecture before you but didn’t save you a seat.
2. Or when they promised to get you a handout but didn’t.
3. When they volunteered you to do a presentation with them on something you weren’t even going to write your essay on.
4. Or when you saw them speaking to that person on your course who you don’t really like.
5. When they persuaded you to come out even though you had way too much work to do.
6. And brought you shots when you actually asked for water because you were struggling.
7. Or talked you into getting Domino’s again when they knew you were trying to save money.
8. When they tagged you in photos they swore they would delete.
9. And liked your peak cringe statuses from back in the day so they appeared on everyone’s timeline again.
10. Or just accidentally liked other people’s photos from years ago from your account.
When you accidentally like someones picture from 19 weeks ago pic.twitter.com/02S326kQn7
— Kieran Harris (@KieranHarris7) March 20, 2016
11. When they took sharing is caring too literally all the damn time.
My biggest issue of survival at Uni is when your housemates use all your condiments
— Izzy Coates (@IzzyCoates) February 2, 2015
12. Or when they got you hooked on the same TV show that was basically jeopardising their degree.
13. When they always managed to distract you just as you started to work properly.
when you are trying to be creatively productive but your housemates actively distract you 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
— THE LIFE OF DECLAN (@daeclan) September 22, 2015