20 Images That Are 100% You at Uni
If you were a student at university, this will have been you at one point or another:
1. When you had your priorities set.
Me at uni pic.twitter.com/kzuCJx5pLL
— Nadera ✨ (@Nadera__) January 17, 2016
2. When student life got you like:
This is basically me at uni 😂 pic.twitter.com/glXZ3o89HW
— Sarah (@SarahJa95) December 6, 2015
3. When you felt like you were the only one who didn’t understand what was going on in the lecture.
Me at uni today/the rest of the semester 😅😂 pic.twitter.com/mC6YrFRnrs
— Karen Laura (@astoldbykarenn) October 26, 2015
4. When you met the love of your life at uni.
Actually me at uni pic.twitter.com/LaWiFHplys
— Soph (@sophpfeiffer) October 15, 2015
5. When your fashion game was inconsistent af.
Me at uni vs me on weekends pic.twitter.com/sC6YeSYYZq
— candy (@princessdaddy95) September 24, 2015
6. When you didn’t prepare for the seminar and you were dreading being asked a question.
Me at uni pic.twitter.com/SSNmkQ6aUs
— Caitlin Millar (@caitlinmillar_) August 20, 2015
7. Or when you were just hungover and you had to bluff your way through.
8. When your uni friends started unexpectedly discussing something really intellectual and you questioned what you were doing there.
me in my honors seminars pic.twitter.com/9YOv5fdy9C
— Geneva Hutchinson (@genevalark8) January 10, 2016
9. When you were looking forward to going back to uni after the holidays but you hadn’t done any of the work you were supposed to do.
Me at uni pic.twitter.com/aqCfsNzVtO
— Ethan (@Eth4nMC) November 4, 2014
10. When you had to accept that perhaps you weren’t ready to be an adult after all.
Basically gonna be me at uni pic.twitter.com/cC8IcjV859
— maddie (@maddieleivers) March 17, 2015
11. When you worked out your percentages and couldn’t decide if it was worth still trying.
Me at uni tomorrow pic.twitter.com/sxhF7rIbWg
— Beth Mckenna (@beth_mckenna) January 11, 2015
12. When people started discussing essays they’d finished that you didn’t even realise had been set.
me in music theory lectures pic.twitter.com/hGLQpP5rfY
— djentlelady (@ADTRcesca) December 6, 2015
13. When you didn’t try and you didn’t care.
me at uni everytime without fail pic.twitter.com/spVoWXMgXx
— Siobhan (@siobhan_mills) December 9, 2015
14. When you were procrastinating so hard you were still thinking about sleep while you were actually asleep.
15. When, in spite of everything, you just couldn’t take uni seriously.
Pretty much me at uni😂 pic.twitter.com/v35bEMov7x
— laura king (@Laura93King) December 7, 2014
16. Not even when you only had a few hours left to a deadline but you still hadn’t started writing.
Me at uni pic.twitter.com/hgFD8iysuL
— ® (@Robin_Keeling) December 8, 2015
17. When you opened the exam and a voice told you to say goodbye to that dream of a first.
18. When you were given the impression that your essay was revolutionary but you got a really shit mark for it.
Me at the start of uni vs now pic.twitter.com/XjK8iGhAZR
— Shannon Palmer (@ShanPalmerr) December 2, 2015
19. When your parents called you to ask how you were and you forgot to sugar coat everything.
20. And when you went to a careers meeting but it went somewhat like this:
This is a worryingly accurate description of me at uni pic.twitter.com/UDcGSEi13O
— Alex Jeffrey (@lux_jeff) September 10, 2015