20 Images That Will Speak To You If You Never Do Any Reading In Reading Week
A week of doing anything but actually reading.
1. You were desperate for it to arrive.
Waiting for reading week while everything is burning around you pic.twitter.com/AKsVUaIxKi
— M I C H A E L (@MichaelVickeryy) October 19, 2016
2. And when it did the relief you felt was real.
Last day of College before reading week pic.twitter.com/3WYT5uedsS
— Fuck off Moreno (@Firtinho) October 27, 2016
3. You got off to a good start by reading your reading list.
An actual picture of me reading my to-do-list for this week pic.twitter.com/KfcTyugh33
— evan rogo (@evanrogo) October 19, 2016
4. And then decided you probably didn’t need to go any further than that for a while.
Me at uni right now pic.twitter.com/5N31FrP6b5
— Bridie halpin (@BridieGrimms) June 13, 2016
5. Because you had much more important things to do with all that free time.
"Got any plans for reading week"?
— غيث (@HabsFan4916) October 23, 2016
6. And everyone deserves a rest after dealing with uni deadlines all term.
7. You did try and do some reading.
Try being the key word.
reading week in a nutshell pic.twitter.com/XHucHvTKZX
— Hailey (@haileyzanthxo) October 13, 2016
8. And kept “trying” repeatedly.
me at uni: i am going to be so productive and do all my readings when i get home
me when i get home: pic.twitter.com/3FGHsgcyvd
— ruth (@babylannister) October 3, 2016
9. Until you suddenly realised you should’ve tried a lot harder.
10. Because the end of the week crept up on you out of nowhere.
I really didn't do ANYTHING on reading week and it's fine really… pic.twitter.com/AG9p2Kx0cJ
— juj (@jules_ferri) October 14, 2016
11. And you began to understand just how much shit you were now in.
reading week is almost over and I haven't done any reading pic.twitter.com/W0DrYCiqCi
— ifraax (@missifrvh) October 28, 2016
12. You told yourself it would all be fine.
There’s still time.
13. And attempted to do a week’s worth of reading in one night.
Me reading all the readings i was supposed to read and the midterm is this week lmao pic.twitter.com/7hV4nfVY4F
— jen (@jenniferalexx17) November 1, 2016
14. Which ~surprisingly~ did not work.
15. It just made you instantly regret all of your past decisions to put it off.
me: i work so well under stress its why i procrastinate
me when im stressed because i procrastinated: pic.twitter.com/Zn5x1OnlJY
— 🎄 (@tbirdlwt) October 25, 2016
16. And hate everyone who actually used their week productively.
17. The emails from your seminar tutors started flooding in.
“We’ll be discussing all the reading you did this week…”
18. But all you could really do at this point was admit defeat.
me on the last day of reading week realizing i have done nothing pic.twitter.com/1XtczuyjKq
— yamz (@kkamayaa) October 27, 2016
19. You reluctantly went back to uni more behind than you were when the week started.
20. And ultimately needed another reading week to recover from the stress of doing nothing with the one you’ve just had.
And to actually do all the reading, of course. 😅😅