20 Signs Your Friends Are The Absolute Worst On Nights Out
Don’t you just wish you could go out alone sometimes?
1. When they said they didn’t want to go out but you were really up for it.
2. When you were trying to be good and eat before drinking but they talked you out of it.
3. Or you weren’t planning on drinking at all but they took control of the situation.
When your friend picks you up to get you drunk and he/she gets more drunker than you… pic.twitter.com/DVgXVLERz9
— Turd Furgeson (@im_a_monster23) August 28, 2014
4. When you wanted to pace yourself but they decided you weren’t drunk enough and kept filling your glass up.
— karen from finance (@iestyn95) July 6, 2016
5. Only to then accuse you of being too drunk and suggest you slow down a bit.
when your friends tell you that you've had enough to drink pic.twitter.com/F7jz27M24o
— britt (@brittdiamond6) July 24, 2016
6. When you were more sober than them for the first time and they were all really weird.
When you're the only sober one at the party pic.twitter.com/c9XjePir3t
— Harry Mabbett (@lonelyspaceman_) July 1, 2016
7. When one of them was so drunk you weren’t even sure they were going to make it out.
8. When you just wanted a chilled predrinks but they invited their other, weird drunken friends round who then wrecked the place.
9. When you were trying to organise getting everyone in the taxi but no one was ready.
10. When you needed them to be cool in front of the bouncers because otherwise you knew you weren’t going to get in.
When your friend is drunk pic.twitter.com/84FkIpC0ku
— Inbetweener Reaction (@InbetweenReact) July 3, 2016
11. When they said they would wait in one place while you went to the loo but when you returned they were gone.
12. And then when you finally managed to contact them and their instructions made no sense.
When you lose everyone in the club and get good directions like this @Paige_Midd pic.twitter.com/SBqgtRgQVp
— Tom Woodhouse (@tomwoodhouse95) November 1, 2014
13. When you asked them to get you some water and they brought you shots instead.
14. Or one of them abandoned you to go and get off with someone you didn’t know or like.
15. When they promised they wouldn’t let you embarrass yourself but if anything they encouraged it.
me to my friend: if you get too drunk I won't let you do anything crazy, promise
me when friend is drunk & crazy: pic.twitter.com/bSxmHU6NWL
— tayla (@_t_a_y_l_a_) June 4, 2016
16. When they wanted to call it a night before you were ready.
17. Or it was you who wanted to leave but they wouldn’t let you.
18. When they wouldn’t stop at a takeout on the way home because they were “trying to be healthy”.
Do you know what you’ve just been drinking?✋
19. When they got a second wind and refused to get in the taxi with you.
20. And when they promised they would delete all of their photos of your drunk af self but they already put them on Facebook.
when u see "tagged in 36 photos from the album: last night" pic.twitter.com/iVo96nRHdA
— Beyoncé Reactions (@ReactionBeyonce) July 1, 2014