20 Stages of Powering Through Your Freshers` Week Hangovers
Will you ever recover? 😷
1. It was Freshers so obviously you went hard.
2. Which seemed like a great idea at the time.
me in freshers week pic.twitter.com/ZiYsqZ4613
— etty (@ettymck) September 6, 2016
3. But now look at you.
4. You’re a shell of your former self.
me at the moment. hungover. in bed. pic.twitter.com/kKpChw67ZU
— sosupersami ✨ (@samiesperante) September 10, 2016
5. After a week of trying to make a good first impression.
This hangover got me like pic.twitter.com/dFFVoWLpMA
— P.Swindle (@DaddyPrindle) September 24, 2016
6. And pretending to be excited about 🚨another night of drinking🚨.
7. You’re not sure you can go on.
Me after the last night of Freshers: pic.twitter.com/z427UufMrt
— Georgi Bessey (@georgi_bessey) August 30, 2016
8. On the outside you were ☺️. But on the inside…
9. You didn’t expect every day to be such a struggle.
10. If it weren’t for your friends intervening you probably wouldn’t have done anything.
Me coping with my hangover pic.twitter.com/5RPiNN4qgT
— JDA (@the__littleman) September 4, 2016
11. Because every day you woke up like…
12. You wandered around the Freshers’ Fair unsure of where you were and what you were signing up to.
— Harry Derbidge (@MrHarryDerbidge) May 29, 2016
13. And instantly fell in love with anyone who gave you free food.
14. You walked into the fire safety talk hoping no one would realise how much you were suffering.
15. And tried to function like a normal human being until another delayed hangover kicked in.
when ur sitting there wondering if you're hungover or not but your body reassures you that you are pic.twitter.com/JZQqPb9Esq
— Joob (@BockaFlokaFlame) August 15, 2016
16. Most of the time you just didn’t know how to cope.
17. And you felt as though everyone else was dealing with life as a Fresher so much better than you.
For all of you who have seen me hungover. You understand. This is me. pic.twitter.com/E8k35wUXzx
— Em (@ForatheExplorer) June 30, 2016
18. By the end of the week you knew for sure you weren’t ready for lectures to start.
Actual photo of me right now bc of this hangover pic.twitter.com/RyOemy1qI9
— Bree (@Brianna_Horning) August 14, 2016
19. Mainly because you don’t want anyone to see you this way.
me before freshers week vs after freshers pic.twitter.com/3EG3nJAQLg
— James Sutton (@jjjamessutton) September 22, 2015