20 Times University Taught You To Be Lazy
University teaches you a lot of really useful things. But mostly it teaches you how to be lazy.
1. When you prioritised sleep over everything.
Uni taught me how true this is pic.twitter.com/yCfjcMSdoP
— University Taught Me (@UniiTaughtMe) March 27, 2016
2. And no matter how much you got, you always needed more.
My life pic.twitter.com/wyUkxg1pw9
— University Taught Me (@UniTaughtMe) June 10, 2015
3. When you took any opportunity not to do any work.
Me at uni 👋🏽 pic.twitter.com/U5drgsGpWj
— J__LUN (@J__LUN) March 27, 2016
4. And stopped even trying to pretend that you were making an effort.
me in all my lectures today pic.twitter.com/wSRdIbRfeb
— ♕shadae (@dinahdimepiece) March 8, 2016
5. When you considered joining some societies but decided you didn’t want to have to socialise.
This is me at Uni pic.twitter.com/EsB8D13vZB
— yasmin (@yasminadawe) March 26, 2016
6. When you never wrote any notes in lectures because you were happy to rely on everything being on Blackboard.
"This PowerPoint will be on blackboard." AKA I'm not taking notes ever again
— Katie Camp (@kcamp413) January 13, 2016
7. And if you didn’t know the answer to something, you just wrote it off as something you’ll never know.
8. When the messier the kitchen got, the less motivation you had to clean it.
— Jordan Macfarlane (@macfarlanee) March 27, 2013
9. Because even if there was no cutlery left, you would find a way round it.
You know you're a uni student when you've mastered how to eat spaghetti with a teaspoon #studentproblems
— ☮bethh☮ (@Bethhjonesxx) March 24, 2016
10. When you used up the last of something but putting it in the bin seemed like too much trouble.
WHO KEEPS LEAVING ALL THE CEREAL BOXES IN THE KITCHEN WHEN THEYRE PRACTICALLY EMPTY AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THERES ACTUALLY CEREAL
— j.t. (@hoeflexzone) July 31, 2014
11. After all, it’s not like you ever emptied any of the bins anyway.
Jenga bin is getting ridiculous now… pic.twitter.com/4M6enxwtok
— sam townsend (@samrtownsend) March 14, 2016
12. When you spent 2 hours trying to write an introduction for your essay and this was all you came up with:
13. Or you took books out of the library but only actually read the parts that were already underlined.
I'd publically like to thank everyone who underlines the key bits in library books so I don't have to read everything
— Charles Rigby (@Criggers72) January 12, 2016
14. When you texted your housemates from the house. While you were all in the house.
15. Or just carried on using broken furniture because you couldn’t be bothered chasing your landlord.
16. When you couldn’t even commit to being properly stressed.
Literally me until uni exams are finished 😊 pic.twitter.com/y3tZon86w4
— JESS (@jessbula) March 27, 2016
17. And you just sort of started to wait for failure.
This will be me at one point during uni pic.twitter.com/0dieCajwAf
— Nicole Atherton (@nicoleatherton_) October 10, 2015
18. When ignorance is bliss became your life motto.
— University Taught Me (@UniiTaughtMe) March 22, 2016
19. And this was literally you all the time.
When exams are over I always plan to do stuff but just end up like this every single day. pic.twitter.com/ixYpHtvd4y
— University Taught Me (@UniTaughtMe) June 19, 2015