20 Times University Was Just a Bit Too Much For You
If you’ve been to university, you’ll know that sometimes it can feel like you just weren’t cut out for it.
1. When you grossly overestimated your ability to live independently away from home.
Literally me trying to live life at uni pic.twitter.com/6wRQoPf84E
— Riona (@RionaBinona) September 26, 2015
2. When you heard people talking about finally finding themselves at uni while you were just there like:
Me in lectures questioning my life choices instead of listening to the lecturer pic.twitter.com/hoMUVMvrra
— emma (@emmak3lly) January 29, 2016
3. And when doing any and all kinds of research-based assignments felt like something you didn’t sign up for.
4. When you couldn’t decide which modules to take because you didn’t really like the sound of any of them.
5. Or when someone asked how the course was going in general.
6. When you went to a lecture and felt like the only one who didn’t understand anything.
7. Or when you did go, wrote some notes, but later realised the notes don’t make any sense.
8. When you used up all your printing credits by sending your essay to the wrong printer.
9. And then found loads of typos in it anyway.
I just printed my essay and realized I have so many typos wtf I don't need this type of shit in my life
— yessie (@smokersziam) October 21, 2014
10. When you went to the library to work but forgot your charger and your laptop was almost dead.
11. Or when you could only ever be bothered to read the paragraphs that had already been underlined in books.
12. When you knew how little time you had left to a deadline but you let that next Netflix episode start anyway.
I've got 99 problems but I'm going to watch Netflix and ignore them all.
— Liz (@Ayeitsliz3) November 21, 2015
13. When you spent loads of money on a food shop but then ordered another Domino’s.
14. When this was you AF in every single seminar.
— Luke (@itsmelukepenny) March 1, 2016
15. And in every 9am lecture.
16. When you planned loads of stuff to do in the holidays because you kept forgetting how many essays you’d have to do.
17. And then left them all to the last minute because you’d rather struggle than make life easier.
18. When you got to an exam and immediately tried to come up with a valid reason for not knowing what you’re doing.
I feel this is the only representation of me in exams pic.twitter.com/tnlnuaM9di
— baked photato (@FeeRadford) January 26, 2016
19. And when thinking about the future was legit not an option for you.
20. Because university basically reduced you to this:
Uni got me at this point rn pic.twitter.com/FXD0qOGHT3
— Michaela (@_griffx) March 19, 2016