20 Times You Deeply Regretted Going To Your Uni Lecture
Sure, you’re paying a lot for them, but sometimes you can’t help but regret turning up to a lecture.
1. When you arrived early for once but the lecturer was late.
2. Or they just didn’t turn up at all.
3. When a stranger came and sat right next to you even though there were empty seats everywhere.
4. Or when your friends got there before you and didn’t save you a seat.
5. When people had left gaps in the middle of the row so there weren’t enough seats for the squad to sit together.
6. When the lecturer started off by telling you this would all be available on blackboard.
7. Or when you realised the lecture was going to be on the topic you already knew you wouldn’t write your essay on.
Basically me in lectures pic.twitter.com/fPmotx9HHD
— Pamela Madigan (@purrmela) April 18, 2015
8. When you actually wanted to take notes but your only pen had run out.
9. And your friends didn’t have any spare.
10. When you were still suffering from Freshers’ Flu and needed to cough but you’d already coughed once.
ho man i need to cough but i'm in lecture and i don't want to be disruptive i'm- pic.twitter.com/uk4etgcXqG
— andrea (@euphoriclmj) October 13, 2016
11. Or when you’d managed to avoid getting ill but everyone else was coughing all around you.
12. When every time you looked at the clock it seemed like it was going backwards.
13. Or you looked around to see that everyone else had written way more notes than you.
14. And you felt like the only one in the room who was losing knowledge rather than gaining it.
Me in Electrical circuits lectures 😂 pic.twitter.com/4WXG5m8EzK
— ibrahim|تطبيل (@IbRaKKA) October 23, 2015
15. When you actually made the effort to turn up when you were hungover, but then couldn’t even concentrate.
me in all my lectures today pic.twitter.com/wSRdIbRfeb
— ᴺᴷ?shadae (@brownskinkordei) March 8, 2016
16. And then someone started eating foul smelling food right next to you.
17. When you felt like you were actually getting somewhere but the lecturer changed the slide before you’d finished your notes.
18. Or when someone started aggressively typing notes out on their laptop and it was all you could hear.
19. When you suddenly realised you’d accidentally zoned out and no longer knew what was going on.
Me in lectures 110% pic.twitter.com/gUTVYfxYBn
— M (@mithundey01) December 24, 2014
20. Or when the lecture came to an end and you honestly had no idea what it had been about. At all.
— Deredere Trash (@KosakiFag) December 17, 2015