20 Times You Had Absolutely No Chill At Uni
Everyone knows university is a stressful time. Not everyone realises quite how stressful it can be.
1. When you got up for a 9am only to arrive and find out it had been cancelled.
2. Or when you actually prepared for your seminar but it ended up being on a completely different topic.
3. When there were supposedly several copies of the book you needed on the shelf in the library but all of them were invisible.
Can't wait to see the day that I actually find the book I'm after in the uni library 🙃🙃🙃
— George (@GeorgiaHellens) February 4, 2016
4. Or when you really needed a computer but they were all being hogged by people who were using their laptops at the same time.
5. When looking for references for your essay was made so much harder because someone had practically highlighted the entire book.
I really hate when people highlight a whole page, like every single word – if it's all highlighted nothing is
— haja (@hajamarie) August 26, 2014