21 Easy Ways To Offend a Neat Freak at Uni
It’s not easy being a bit of a neat freak at uni.
1. Use their kitchen stuff without asking.
2. And then put it back in the wrong place.
3. Put up all the Freshers’ Fair posters in the communal areas and make sure none of them are straight.
4. Leave your washing up in a pile next to the sink rather than just wash it up yourself.
5. Or worse, leave it in the sink so that they have to move it before they can wash up themselves.
6. Initiate a game of bin jenga.
7. And then never, ever take the bin out.
Decided if I fail uni I'm gonna be a bin man, I'm the only one in the flat to take them out anyway 😒🚮
— Rachael Scott (@rachael_sscott) March 30, 2015
8. Or take the bin out but leave the bin juice all over the floor.
9. Start a glass bottle mountain but do it unevenly.
10. Rearrange their fridge shelf so you can make room for your leftover Domino’s.
11. Or just leave your leftovers on the side until they go mouldy and start attracting flies.
12. Use their milk and put it back in the fridge with the handle the wrong way around.
If you put your gallon of milk back in the fridge with the handle facing away from you…. Who hurt you?
— Heather Meyer (@heathbar2) August 18, 2016