21 Images That Will Speak To You If You’re Really Bad at Revising For Exams
If you’re one of those students who struggles to revise, these images will really speak to you.
1. You always put off starting because you never know where to begin.
Me trying to revise right now. pic.twitter.com/R17oHpb9L2
— Lauren Rankine (@LaurenRankine) December 14, 2015
2. And no matter how good your intentions are, you don’t get very far before you want to stop.
3. Or you just end up on social media instead.
4. You can sit for hours and take nothing in.
Me trying to revise pic.twitter.com/VjdLKMEFhV
— Students Problems (@FactsLaughable) March 15, 2016
spend waste time planning how to revise rather than just get on with revising.
6. But it doesn’t help.
Me opening my folder to revise pic.twitter.com/gh2HG04WqY
— Brooke (@brookehewer) April 17, 2016
7. At all.
me trying to 'revise' pic.twitter.com/NKwLapTELk
— bella (@bellazaffino) November 6, 2015
8. When people ask how your revision is going you can’t even lie.
9. The more effort you put into forcing yourself to revise, the less motivation you have.
Me revising: pic.twitter.com/srmQdJg7ib
— Iffath (@deariffath) April 24, 2016
10. And your lack of progress is literally exhausting.
11. Not to mention emotionally draining.
Me during exams. pic.twitter.com/bJZpjYM2sb
— Heather Galla (@Heather_Galla1) April 19, 2016
12. The more pressure you’re under, the less you understand.
This is basically me trying to revise for exams after 5 minutes pic.twitter.com/03gPSedMCs
— maddy ✨ (@0hmygodno) January 15, 2014
13. And even though you feel you’re doing everything absolutely right, it’s all going horribly wrong.
this is me, trying to revise pic.twitter.com/squdxnBp
— Megan (@_meganbrand) January 7, 2013
14. Looking through past exam papers is no help.
Me sitting my exams like pic.twitter.com/9hD5h99rTJ
— Declan (@Decklehen) April 24, 2016
15. And you might as well not have bothered writing notes in lectures because you don’t understand any of them.
Me trying to revise for Mocks 2 days before 😭 pic.twitter.com/BonTL3KJH9
— Sophie Tupper (@Sophie_tups) January 3, 2016
16. You find it completely unacceptable that other people seem to manage it so easily.
Basically me trying to revise… pic.twitter.com/9fVVzE28Y9
— Emily Newman (@emilykateex) May 5, 2014
17. And start to wonder if there’s something wrong with you.
Me trying to revise pic.twitter.com/nQNw36NXej
— Charlotte (@chrltsmnr) January 9, 2016
18. Especially when you think you’ve finally understood something but when you go back to it later it’s all gone again.
Me during Exams pic.twitter.com/9idlWSnDN6
— Eman. (@Eman_Khaan) April 30, 2016
19. Which genuinely makes you more stressed than if you had just never bothered revising in the first place.
me when I'm tryna revise pic.twitter.com/cHnmFmdjqX
— ⋟↝яosʜ↜⋞ (@roshhxdigwa) April 18, 2016
20. You reach a stage where you don’t even want to try any more.
My exams are so soon and I've worked my arse off, the nerves are getting to me now pic.twitter.com/pFlC53bRxS
— Daniel Holloway (@RFCdan) April 24, 2016
21. Because you just need it to all be over already.
Mum:"How's your exams going?"
— D O N ∆ L D (@0fficialDonald) April 26, 2016