21 Signs Your Uni Friends Are Actual Squad Goals
When you start university, there’s no guarantee that you’ll make the kind of friends that give you squad goals. But here are some signs you just might have done.
1. Even though you haven’t known each other for very long, it feels like you’ve been friends for years.
I've only been here a week but i love my uni friends so fucking much
— chloe (@chloel_gregory) October 4, 2016
2. To the extent that being away from them feels very unnatural now.
3. They already know how to handle you while you’re at your best.
4. And worst.
5. They’ve basically become your adopted family.
6. No matter how busy they are with uni work, they always have time for you.
Especially when there’s gossip involved.
7. And you know that you always have their support.
8. No matter how embarrassing you’ve been.
9. Nights out aren’t the same without them.
10. But you also love just getting your chill on together.
11. You can talk to them about a n y t h i n g.
12. And they’ll always know whether to encourage you…
13. Or tell you to sort yourself out.
14. Sometimes you forget that they’re not also part of your group of friends from home.
The awkward moment when you realise the in jokes you have with friends at uni don't work in your friends back home
— Phoebe Ashmore (@phoebeashmore13) February 18, 2016
15. And you’ve all been a little territorial when each others home friends have come to visit.
16. You all know each others Domino’s order off by heart.
17. And you can always tell when someone needs an intervention from revising.
18. Or when you actually need to just knuckle down and get on with it.
19. No matter what happens with your degree, you’ll always be glad you came to uni and met them.
20. Because you literally can’t imagine your life without them any more.
I love my uni pals so much if you tell me we won't be friends for life then ur wrong
— Rachhhhhh (@RachaelZocek) November 4, 2016