28 Instagrams That Prove The University of Birmingham Is The Best Place To Be a Student
It may not have made it onto this list of the most beautiful universities in the world, but these Instagrams prove beyond doubt that the University of Birmingham is the best place to be a student.
1. The campus is so much prettier than anyone ever expects of a big city university.
2. And gives fuel to the rumour that there are more trees in Birmingham than in Paris.
We don’t know if this is 100% true because we’ve never counted. The important thing is that there are definitely more trees at UoB than there are at most other universities.
3. It’s stunning in all seasons.
4. Even when it snows.
5. The halls aren’t in a bad setting either.
6. Celebrations are never done by halves.
7. And a good work/life balance is always promoted.
8. There is a train station actually on campus.
9. And it only takes 7 minutes to escape to the city.
10. But if you’re looking for inspiration closer to campus, Winterbourne is just across the road.
And it’s free to enter if you’re a UoB student.
11. Or you can visit the Barber Institute for some peace and culture.
12. The architecture on campus is incredible.
13. Especially the Great Hall.
14. You can work in places like this:
15. Or outside with views like this:
16. It’s so close to Cadbury World they sometimes bring free things onto campus.
17. Or you could make the short walk to Bournville and see it for yourself.
18. But if you’re in the market for healthier produce, there’s a fruit and veg stall on campus.
19. Sports are always worth watching.
Boom. Clap. 🎆🏈🎉 @uob_cheerleading @birminghamlions @guild_sports Image Credit: Our Events Team Manager Michael Jevon #HelloBrum #Birmingham #birminghamuk #UniversityofBirmingham #igersbirmingham #birminghamlife #brumpic #UniBirmingham #ilovebrum #Instabrum #loveyourguild #uob #birminghamuni #thisisbham #onelifeonecity #birminghamlife #photosocuob #sport #americanfootball #varsity
20. As are the concerts in the Bramall Music Building.
21. The university has its own deckchairs.
22. And its own resident Peregrine Falcon.
23. There’s plenty to discover in Birmingham itself.
24. But being so central, it’s easy to travel to some other must-see locations, like Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Where you can visit Shakespeare’s house.