23 Things Every Graduate Has Done But Will Never Admit To
All graduates do it. None of them will admit it.
1. Pretended you didn’t realise your student card had expired when you tried to use it anyway.
When you get called out trying to use your student discount card- 'this expired over 4 years ago..' 😬
— Lily Bee (@multiply_divide) March 30, 2016
2. Read through an essay you wrote at uni and understood absolutely nothing.
3. Became overconfident in a quiz round relating to your degree but then realised you’ve forgotten everything.
4. Thought that the cost of tax must be a mistake because you didn’t realise how much you were exempt from at uni.
5. Actually got offended when the Student Loans Company remembered that you owe them money.
6. Accidentally-on-purpose selected “student” as your occupation in an application because the truth hurts too much.
7. Considered sending a bribe with your job applications just in case it works for you.
8. Stalked people from your course on LinkedIn.
9. Unsubscribed to the job sites you only just subscribed to because the emails were annoying you.
10. Outright lied about something on your CV and job application.
When you gotta lie on a job application smh pic.twitter.com/fqgTzt6JM0
— Hispanic Messiah ™ (@CrisNino__) August 29, 2014
11. Listed your references as “available on request” because you haven’t sorted them out yet.
12. Asked someone what you’re supposed to write in a cover letter.
13. Messaged people from uni saying “we should meet up soon” while having no intention of actually meeting up.
14. Suggested playing drinking games just to get a hit of your old uni life.
15. Sat and considered whether or not you could hack it as a recruitment consultant.
16. Cried at Timehop.
My graduation was a year ago, i cant even look at timehop today it will break my heart
— drewzy (@KingAndrew_) May 26, 2016