24 Images That Will Make You Say “Me This Summer”
The uni summer holidays never quite go to plan. Because the plan involved effort. And moving. 😅
1. When you made literally any excuse to get out of making plans.
2. Or when you actually did make them but the regret you felt was real.
Literally me everytime I make plans 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/8aczvjIuz3
— fadie (@fadie_cee) August 7, 2016
3. When you hated your uni friends for living so far away from you.
Me this summer pic.twitter.com/vF0au1qZjb
— Exam Problems (@ExamProblems) August 18, 2016
4. Or when you bumped into people from home and had to get away asap.
when you see someone from school during the summer pic.twitter.com/MIEvDbBeaB
— ♛ (@OurNutellaLife) August 20, 2016
5. When you slept so much you had no concept of time.
Me this summer pic.twitter.com/UFfG11hHTb
— Mariam (@M4RYAM96) August 14, 2016
6. Or when your extended family came round unexpectedly.
7. Whenever someone asked what you’d been up to.
"What have you done over summer?" pic.twitter.com/0fXq79kP1E
— Relatable Jin (@RelatableJin) August 28, 2016
8. Or how summer had been going in general.
Me: "This Summer's been amazing! Getting to read more and learning a lot about myself. Thanks for asking!" Also me: pic.twitter.com/ablUHGSumX
— Andrew Spena (@iamsosorry) August 14, 2016
9. When your parents questioned whether you should’ve already started your reading list for next year.
10. Or implied that you should maybe start paying towards the rent these days.
11. When you got caught out in your lie about being too busy to meet up with someone.
12. When you couldn’t go on Facebook without seeing someone’s #wanderlust photos.
13. When you wanted to earn money but also didn’t want to work for it.
Me literally everyday this summer 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/TI2RBcYexP
— Delaney Bruns (@DelaneyBruns) August 20, 2016
14. When you tried to exercise but it just wasn’t happening.
when you want to get in shape for summer but life is hard pic.twitter.com/23DiVa6nqA
— Fitness Motivation (@Motivation4_Fit) August 20, 2016
15. And nor was leaving the house, or seeing sunlight, most of the time.
When ur bored af at ur house but also too lazy to go out pic.twitter.com/jDtKQ55SLj
— Female Struggles (@NotesForGirlz) August 27, 2016
16. When you lost all self-control over food.
me this summer pic.twitter.com/boXF9bqAKn
— Food Pictures ♡ (@LetsLoveFood) August 14, 2016
17. But achieved A+ skills in your dedication to avoiding life.
Me this summer pic.twitter.com/MFqCnjKkFo
— Sam (@MinajShield) August 15, 2016
18. Whenever the conversation turned to ~the future~.
when my parents ask me about the topic I've been trying to avoid pic.twitter.com/2fYYWcz3Vz
— Cris|tina Torres™ (@aDreamingiraffe) July 2, 2016
19. Or you promised to save what was left of your student loan but end of summer sales happened.
Lol the struggle when you know you should save for school but you want to end your summer right🤔😅 pic.twitter.com/a7mJDaZ9Tf
— Bruce Lee Roy (@D_Real3) August 12, 2016
20. When your family got back from a holiday but you had stayed at home.
Me when everyone else got tan over the summer pic.twitter.com/lao2vrT3qC
— no (@welltbh) August 30, 2016
21. When it suddenly dawned on you that summer was almost over.
When you realise how fast summer went and now it's over. pic.twitter.com/ATrrpJ5Yi9
— LDShadowLady (@LDShadowLady) August 28, 2016
22. And you wished you’d started on that shitload of uni work sooner.
23. When you thought about what you’d achieved over the last three months.
Me at uni basically pic.twitter.com/nXzpJ9EH7l
— emily (@themainemily) August 28, 2016
24. And how the hell you’re going to cope when you’re back at uni.
"Did you do anything interesting this summer" me: pic.twitter.com/WR5HYQSdS0
— ¯_(ツ)_/¯ (@catherriinneeee) August 15, 2016