24 Things 2015 Graduates Will Be Freaking Out About In December
The month of December is generally a time for eating, drinking and being merry. But for those who graduated this year, it’s also a time for freaking out about those things you’ve been trying to ignore.
1. The fact that even though it’s been several months now, you still feel like a student.
Physically, emotionally and mentally.
2. Because you still don’t know what you’re doing.
3. Or where you’re going.
4. Or what you even want from life in general.
This is why I'll never find a job post-grad pic.twitter.com/hJ3gZ4tYZK
— ✾ȶℏℯ ℑ☹ƙℯ℞✾ (@chaosaholic) August 24, 2013
5. The petrifying realisation that 2016 will be the first year in which you’ll be a proper adult from beginning to end.
6. And the distressing knowledge that you’re definitely not ready for that kind of pressure.
I miss being a full-time student and not having adult responsibilities 🙃
— Evin Edens (@evinedens) November 20, 2015