24 Things You’ll Really Miss About The University of Birmingham When You Graduate
It probably doesn’t seem like all that long ago since you were saying #hellobrum back in first year, but before you know it time will be up and you’ll suddenly realise how much you’re going to miss UoB.
1. Pretty much everything about campus.
2. Especially Old Joe.
3. Never again will you work in rooms with such a view.
4. Nor will you love to hate a building as much as this one.
5. This place on a Saturday night.
6. And this one.
7. You’ll even miss living here.
I'm going to miss Selly Oak, it is a shanty town, but it's my shanty town. #hometime
— Sam Long (@Slongy20) June 14, 2015
8. Even if it’s just for the comedy value.
Security tag on cheese in tesco, going to miss you selly oak! pic.twitter.com/WA2djAQA2Q
— Emily Gregory (@EmilyLMGregory) June 23, 2014
9. Besides, it doesn’t always look bad.
10. Being led astray in Selly.
11. This place. 🙌
12. And knowing you’re only a short walk from this one.
13. Strolls along the canal.
14. Or around Winterbourne.
15. This guy.
Trying to work out how to get the drinks2go man to adopt me
— David Veniar (@DaveVeniar) November 22, 2013
16. And this one.
17. The 👌 food on campus.
18. Just look at it.
19. Events like this.
20. Making the most of the sun here.
Bham may not have a beach but it does have The Vale.