26 Times Being a Student Brought Out The Kardashian In You
Whether you were aware of it or not, being at university probably brought out the Kardashian in you at one point or another.
1. When people start talking about exams and applying for jobs just as you want to chill out.
2. When your student loan comes in and you start recklessly splashing your cash on things you don’t really need.
Trying to think if I've actually bought anything university related with my student loan🤔
— Naomi Moss (@naomimossx) February 13, 2016
3. When the WiFi and phone signal keeps going down in your student house and you literally can’t deal with it.
4. Whenever this happens:
SO ME AT UNI 😂😂😩 pic.twitter.com/RqBOvDm8wk
— Sarah Mrozek (@sarahmrozek1) February 3, 2016
5. When the lecture has already started but the handouts haven’t reached you yet.
6. Or when you suddenly realise you haven’t been listening to anything that’s happening.
7. Whenever you go home and make the most of being the returned prodigal child.
8. Until everyone starts asking if you’ve decided what you’re doing with your life yet.
Please don't ask me what I'm doing with my life I don't even know what I'm wearing tomorrow
— princess diana (@dianadurkin) February 18, 2016
9. When you go too hard on a night out and regret it in your lecture the next morning.
me and the start of uni vs me at uni now pic.twitter.com/r4VKb7QAyH
— tomm (@tommbrew) January 28, 2016
10. Or when you have to take your drunk friend home and Snapchat everyone else to keep them up to date on what you’re dealing with.
11. When a group of Frehsers come to look at your house and begin discussing how much nicer it will be when they live there. In front of you.
12. Or when you thought you were doing group presentations but it turns out you have to do them individually.
13. When your deadline is creeping closer but the next episode of your new favourite show has already started on Netflix.
14. When someone asks how your assignments are coming along.
15. Or vents to you about how far behind they are even though they’re actually miles ahead of you.
16. When you’re in a seminar and someone starts arguing a point you just made that you were really pleased with.
17. Or when the tutor asks what you think about the topic and you don’t have anything relevant to say.
18. Or when they say something like this:
Pretty much me at uni😂 pic.twitter.com/v35bEMov7x
— laura king (@Laura93King) December 7, 2014
19. When you don’t proofread an email before you send it to your tutor and there’s a mortifying mistake in it, much to your friends’ delight.
I've just emailed my tutor 'no pubes' instead of 'no probs' damn you autocorrect I am never returning to chemistry again BYE
— Vanessa Brady (@vanessabradyyy) February 24, 2015
20. When you just did a food shop and you don’t want your housemates to eat any of it.
21. When you tell your parents you didn’t get a first for something and they act as if your life is over.
22. Or when you were made to believe you would get a higher mark in something than you actually did.
23. When you need to get your shit together but instead you just start waiting for failure.
This will be me at one point during uni pic.twitter.com/0dieCajwAf
— Nicole Atherton (@nicoleatherton_) October 10, 2015