20 Things You’ll Really Miss About The University of Sheffield When You Leave
After a great few years at Sheffield, your time is almost up. You’re going to miss a lot of things. 😢
1. Making the most of the sun in Weston Park.
2. And Endcliffe in the winter.
3. The nights out: Pop Tarts…
I would do unthinkable things to be back in Sheffield for poptarts tonight 😢
— Susannah (@SusannahPayne) July 24, 2015
4. Tuesday Club…
Since I've been at Sheffield thanks to Tuesday club every Wednesday's been a write off
— cupid stunt (@DaPeoplePleaser) February 10, 2016
5. And spontaneous Corp Wednesdays.
Actually feel sorry for people who don't go to Uni in Sheffield as they cannot experience the sheer beauty of a Corp Wednesday
— Claire (@clairelgodbolt) December 9, 2015
6. The Union food.
New Leaf, Bar One, Interval, Grill and Go, the list is endless.
7. The architecture.
8. Which is seriously cool.
9. Going to Coffee Revs for a boost.
It's official – coffee revs do the best chai tea latte I've ever tasted – this is why I came to Sheffield #inHeaven
— Rebecca Straughan (@becca_straughan) February 7, 2013
10. And to Notty House for one of these.
11. Scenes like this.
12. Seeing these guys in the Botanics.
13. You might even miss the IC.
14. Okay, maybe you won’t miss the desk reserving.
It's survival of the fittest trying to get a seat in the IC at the moment
— Leona Awoyele (@leonaawoyele) May 19, 2016
15. But you’ll definitely miss having this view while you study.
17. And the rivalry that comes with it.
Always though the rivalry of uni of shef V hallam was a myth but it is most certainly not
— Britt⚛ (@brittanie_web) October 20, 2015
18. To be honest, there isn’t much you won’t miss.
Just had my first meltdown and cry thinking about leaving uni and Sheffield 😭😭
— Stephanie Hitchen (@stephanieA94) February 19, 2016
19. Thanks for everything, Sheffield.
20. We’ll miss you.