14 Things Your Uni Friends Understand Better Than Everyone Else
You’ve been through a lot together, so, naturally, there are some things no one will ever understand better than your uni friends.
1. Your idea of hanging out together can mean anything from this:
2. To This:
Sometimes within a short space of time.
3. They know how to comfort you in any and all emotional, university situations.
4. But they also know when to give you the push you need.
5. The importance of sitting together in lectures, no matter how crowded they are.
TRYING TO SAVE A SEAT IN A BUSY LECTURE GIVES YOU THE SAME ANXIETY AS WHEN YOUR PARENTS LEAVE YOU IN THE GROCERY LINE
— malzz (@MalinaWu) September 10, 2015
6. And covering for you when you don’t make it to a 9am after a night out.
“Yeah…no, they’re really poorly.”
7. The unspoken law of keeping inside jokes on the inside.
8. And never questioning the weirdness that can occur at any given moment.
9. The probability that if you’re cleaning, you’re probably avoiding doing work.
10. And if you’re organising notes, you’re probably stressing that you can’t remember anything you’ve learned.
11. They know how to distract you when you need a break.
12. And sometimes when you don’t.
13. They know exactly how you feel when people ask about the future.
14. Because they imagine themselves being as lost as you do.
One thing they don’t understand is how any of you will function without each other once you’ve graduated.