Here’s How You Can Decorate Your House Tomorrow If You’re Poor AF
If the student loan is running dry but you still want to get into the festive spirit, remember that when it comes to student Christmas trees, size doesn’t matter. It’s all about creativity and resourcefulness.
1. You can use all those empty toilet rolls that people refuse to throw out.
2. Or wrap some tinsel around all those stolen traffic cones you have.
3. Poundshop car fresheners are a good shout.
4. Even better with a few lights on.
5. Or you can actually get some use out of those expensive books you’re yet to read.
6. You could decorate one of the random pieces of furniture in your house.
madeleine and I are too poor for a tree, so we decorated our christmas chair! pic.twitter.com/9gF3ra3r
— Camille Déjà vu (@fsdghcamel) December 8, 2012
7. Still haven’t cleaned up after your last house party? No worries.
8. Just use leftover cans and cups as baubles.
9. You could do this. Cardboard is never in short supply.
10. Swap your quote board for a temporary Christmas tree.
11. Or finally put all those inappropriate props to good use.
A little tinsel and no one will know.