13 Signs You’ve Found Your Lecture BFF
Everyone needs someone they can fall back on. Particularly in lectures.
1. You sit together. Always.
2. When you can’t you spend the whole lecture like this.
3. And when one of you doesn’t show up, the other wishes they hadn’t either.
4. But one of you needs to be there to register attendance for you both.
5. And make sure the lecturer doesn’t deviate from the slides that will be on BlackBoard anyway.
6. As much as you appreciate each other in lectures, you rarely socialise outside of uni.
7. “Have you started the assignment yet” is always answered with “no”.
8. When group projects are announced you know who to go to.
— School Memories (@SecondarySchooI) December 22, 2014