13 Things That Will Mildly Excite Every University Student
Sometimes all it takes is a few little things to make your student life a lot better. If only these happened every day.
1. Oversleeping and missing your 9am, but having an email in your inbox saying it was cancelled anyway.
When the lecture you were going to miss is cancelled pic.twitter.com/rTqsyP0r0r
— Lelo (@wakhe_lello) February 11, 2016
2. Perfectly timing your money and spending your last £1 the day before your next loan is due.
My university loan and grant goes in tomorrow! Just in time for Friday 💸💸💸💸
— J Swizzle (@TetraFenix) January 10, 2016
3. When the exact page you need to read is available on Google Books.
Little joys of life: when Google Books' preview has the one page you need for your work.
— Manuel Aristarán (@manuelaristaran) July 21, 2015
4. When you need to do laundry and the washing machine is actually free.
Student life. Waking up early & getting excited because the washing machine is free to use….
— Usman. (@UsmanUP) October 24, 2014
5. When someone else in the house has Netflix and gives you their password.
I'm using friend's housemate's netflix and totally about to fuck up their recommendations 👿
— max baxter (@maximillian_) February 3, 2016
6. Finishing your pre-drink just as the taxi arrives.
When the taxi arrives and you haven't finished your drink yet pic.twitter.com/dUJa0735oQ
— kamila (@_KamilaMaria) September 16, 2014
7. Walking to a lecture undetected by flyerers and SU election campaigners.
Managed to make it through the uni without getting handed a flyer. I'd say that was pretty successful
— Gareth Griffiths (@GaryGriffs) March 24, 2014
8. Finding the perfect spot at the back of the lecture behind someone taller than you.
sitting 16 rows back in the lecture theatre to avoid education
— marie (@RemieAnna) March 8, 2016
9. When you’re on the same wavelength as your flatmate and both suggest going to the pub at the same time.
The best thing about a housemate is a consistent last minute pub friend when you need one!
— amy bowen (@amybowen86) January 29, 2015
10. When you can just about get away with balancing another item on the bin instead of taking it out.
Playing jenga with our recycling bin! pic.twitter.com/cpEwAB0yfS
— Peeves (@evangethetange) September 17, 2014
11. When you run out of time to do your presentation in a seminar.
i had a presentation in english today and i wasn't ready but we ran out of time and i got moved to monday this is honestly the best day
— maddi (@CrewCutAllen) March 10, 2016
12. Walking into a supermarket and finding all the good stuff reduced.
MFW when I see the abundance of food in the "Reduced To Clear" section of the supermarket… pic.twitter.com/ByW7wXCQKF
— Carl Anka (@Ankaman616) December 27, 2015
13. When you take a book out of the library and someone’s already highlighted and annotated the bits you need.
You know you've struck gold when you get a library book where someone has already highlighted all the important parts pic.twitter.com/mS1lsUZnzu
— Andrew Cross (@AndiieCee) March 10, 2015
Thank you 🙏🙏🙏