13 Things You Can Wave Goodbye To In Your Final Year as a Student
With your university life coming to an end, there are certain things you just can’t do any more.
1. Being able to skip seminars.
2. And not do the required reading.
3. Having consecutive days of “doing nothing”.
4. 1,000 word essays.
Now they’re all 3,000 at least.
When you try to meet the word count pic.twitter.com/owJ0xxM1Sd
— Maya ✨ (@maya_jillian75) February 3, 2016
5. And online assignments.
Multiple choice questions? Those were the days.
6. Getting by with just Google Books.
Where would I be without Google Books? #lifesaver
— Emma Cole (@emmacole91) April 13, 2013
7. Putting off thinking about the future.
8. And ignoring the existence of graduate schemes.
responsibility: you can't just keep ignoring me
— ✫ golden bussy ✫ (@tiajjyay) October 17, 2015
9. Squad nights out every single week.
final years looking at first years like pic.twitter.com/g7pSIgwR6y
— The Daily Touch (@TheDailyTouch) February 9, 2016
10. Hiding from your personal tutor.
11. Saying “I’ll do better next time”.
There is no next time.
12. And “I’ll worry about that later”.
13. Basically, in final year, you wave goodbye to no responsibility.
I miss being a care free fresher #dissertationproblems
— Katie Martin (@MissMartin_792) February 11, 2014