15 Things That Will Happen To You When You Go Home For Summer
Going home for summer has its perks, but really you just miss uni. A lot.
1. You make up for 3 months’ worth of poor meals by eating everything.
When i come home from uni pic.twitter.com/br8QJZhHrE
— Sarahmakesnosense (@Sa8__) March 6, 2016
2. That’s if your parents remember to stock the fridge before you get there.
When you come home from uni expecting the fridge to be full and its empty 🙃
— Ed (@Ed_Austin95) March 11, 2016
3. It won’t take long for the tension to return.
When you get home from uni and your parents are already arguing with you pic.twitter.com/9LSKGZy20X
— Carla (@Cxrla_louise) April 8, 2016
4. Because as soon as you’re back, you’re free game for a lecturing.
— ♚◇Fresh Legend◇♚ (@FaridRashid_XI) October 9, 2015
5. And an interrogation.
When my parents ask how my semester went pic.twitter.com/49CCynqZ86
— Female Struggles (@FemaleStruggIes) June 2, 2016
6. They’ll want to hear about every minor detail of the past few months.
When my parents try to talk to me about uni pic.twitter.com/8bYTA7izfM
— Ry (@RyanDavis97) October 6, 2014
7. And you’ll question whether you’re actually just a terrible person.
how i feel about my parents and siblings when im at uni vs when i come home: pic.twitter.com/UIhgmazLmk
— Megi♡ (@Seriously_Meg) March 18, 2016
8. Your parents will always be switched on.
When I told mum I'm deferring uni and going Europe pic.twitter.com/VtRCxz1oCd
— Johnny Pavlidis (@JohnPavlidis95) August 26, 2015
9. They might try to control your movements.
When you're back from uni & mum says you can't go out pic.twitter.com/ySZGawWGdA
— Charlotte (@lottiedickens) January 1, 2015
10. And will essentially make you feel like a teenager again.
When youre back from uni and your parents want to question your every move pic.twitter.com/AQx8wXlXdV
— yewandè (@yewiebarbz) December 23, 2014
11. Which also has its pros.
Like when they do absolutely everything for you ☺️
When your mum brings your clean washing up to your room pic.twitter.com/KFoj8rQcoj
— HarryPotterReactions (@PotterReacts) January 6, 2015
12. You’ll have absolutely no money. Which makes seeing your home friends difficult.
When I leave uni for summer and friends back home want to make 21546 plans pic.twitter.com/L77kxqiZFu
— CSB (@c_stylesbrown) May 26, 2016
13. And asking your parents for money is not an option.
Unless you want another lecture about “wasting your summer” and “needing work experience”.
Me when my parents told me I needed to get a summer job. pic.twitter.com/3oh6CGYzIX
— hot carl (@CarlTweets12) May 18, 2016
14. You’ll immediately miss your friends and spend most of your time being needy on the uni Whatsapp.
15. And will just count down the days until you’re back.
can someone just take me back to uni now plz
— char homeshaw (@_heyitschar) June 2, 2016