16 Inner Kermit Memes Every University Student Will Relate To
Every uni student has an inner Kermit.
1. When this became your mantra.
me: due tomorrow
me to me: do tomorrow pic.twitter.com/u2l5nAh6HW
— fairy god mom (@lyxopk) November 18, 2016
2. When you want to rant about your housemates but don’t want to do it to their faces.
me: i'm gonna keep my business off twitter
other me: ur mad and everyone needs to know pic.twitter.com/ebAqe7UxFi
— jai taylor (@foxwounds) November 22, 2016
3. Every morning.
Me: I should go to this lecture today
Inner me: Stay in your warm bed, the lecture slides are online pic.twitter.com/l8rSAXjfGt
— Hood Kermit 🐸 (@InnerHoodKermit) November 22, 2016
4. When you have a “quiet one”.
Me: I think I'm going to take it easy tonight
Me to me: blackout at the pregame pic.twitter.com/ut6dpczgYT
— Fill Werrell 🎄 (@FillWerrell) November 20, 2016
5. When you come home drunk and look at your housemate’s food.
Me: Don't do it.
Me to me: Do it. pic.twitter.com/SrdZYB2avC
— 🐸 (@BadMoodKermit) November 21, 2016
6. When uni life means nothing disgusts you any more.
*Drops mozzarella stick on floor*
Me: "Throw it out"
Me to me: "30 second rule. You're fine, just eat it" pic.twitter.com/Sh6Kvif2zB
— Hooded Kermit 🐸 (@KermitHooded) November 18, 2016
7. On student loan day.
Me: Got paid, buzzin, nice to have money in the bank for once!
Me to me: Spend it. pic.twitter.com/IocphwHKZA
— Joe (@jgrindrod_) November 20, 2016
8. When you actually try to sleep early for a change.
me: i need to go to bed
me to me: stay up thinking about sad things and suffer pic.twitter.com/7bTnPmW7ET
— Relatable Quotes (@RelatableQuote) November 22, 2016
9. When you say no to buying uni books but then see vodka on sale in Tesco.
Me: I can't afford this
Me to me: Buy it anyway. pic.twitter.com/C8VpQdDgCK
— chill tweets (@chilltweetss) November 22, 2016
10. Every time you try to eat better.
Me: okay today I'm going to eat lots of fruits & veggies, new day new me
Me to me: eat your body weight in pasta pic.twitter.com/MNPoKKG5l9
— Kyle Potter Ⓥ (@kpotts2323) November 18, 2016
11. When you work out what you need to still get a first overall.
Me: I really need to study for this test
Me to me: Your grades do not define you pic.twitter.com/wpx96V1EMT
— 🐸 (@BadMoodKermit) November 18, 2016
12. When you just have to start on the hour.
Me: k I'll start studying at 7
Me to me at 7:01- you missed your chance…start at 8 pic.twitter.com/F9OqCCQbx9
— Sincerely Tumblr (@SincerelyTumblr) November 21, 2016
13. Every time “just one more episode” wins the argument.
Me: I should sleep it's late I'm gonna hate myself in the morning.
Me to me: You already hate yourself, watch the next episode. pic.twitter.com/ZgbETCGNnG
— Inner Kermit 🐸 (@InnerKermlt) November 21, 2016
14. When you completely forget about your home friends.
me: i miss my friends
me to me: don't text them back for 3 days pic.twitter.com/MWRGL9BJun
— girlpout (@girlpout) November 18, 2016
15. When you barely have any contact hours anyway but still don’t go in.
Me: two day week you can get through it
Me to me: miss one day make it a one day week pic.twitter.com/TZvrsIffw0
— BP ⚾️⚡️ (@Branden0707) November 20, 2016
16. And literally every time you think about how much you have to do.
Me: I have so much work to do
Inner me: Nap pic.twitter.com/0snm3weSKX
— Hooded Kermit 🐸 (@KermitHooded) November 22, 2016