16 Things You Actually Learn When You Study at Bangor University
You’re here to learn, after all.
1. Walking can be a real bitch.
Why didn’t we study somewhere flatter?
2. And that friends with cars are the best kind of friends.
Hello, Tesco and McDonald’s 🚗
3. There’s only one place to go after a night out.
4. Never trust double letters.
Trying to pronounce Ffriddoedd for the first time taught you that.
5. You’re never too old for a ball pit.
6. How to stay grounded in 100mph winds.
Why the fuck is bangor so windy?
— Devin Sherman (@THE_Sherm05) February 7, 2013
Fuck Bangor and this fucking wind.
— Devin Sherman (@THE_Sherm05) November 5, 2013
7. And that it’s almost impossible to look good on a night out.
Cheers, weather 😒
Only in Bangor do you find people on nights out in a fucking anorak 🙄
— Amy Bebbington (@amyjbebbington) February 2, 2016
8. Because North Wales = ☔️☔️☔️
9. Seagulls don’t want you to sleep.
10. The 90s was the best decade.
👏 Seren 👏
11. Good things come to those who wait*.
* a really long time.
12. Psychology students are everywhere.
And they always get the best equipment/rooms.
— Bangor Psychology (@PsychBangor) January 28, 2016
13. Not all coastal towns have nice, sandy beaches.
14. The Six Nations can end the best of friendships.
— Jared Pegler (@JPEGdesignprint) March 18, 2015