16 Reasons Why Being a Graduand Is The Best Time of Your Life
You’ve finished university and have no more work to do, but you haven’t yet graduated. You’re a graduand – and it’s a great time.
1. You can enjoy, for the first time ever, being 100% guilt-free.
I am going to have THE BEST guilt free nap today since I have no more uni work due!!
— Megan (@mgnspnc) May 19, 2016
2. Because you have no more uni work ever.
3. I repeat. IT’S DONE.
Cant believe I have officially finished three years at Uni today !!😭❤🙌
— Kimberley (@Kimmy_Arsenal) May 19, 2016
4. And you can just go about the next few weeks of your life without any real responsibility.
5. You can have some ceremonial binning of all your old uni work.
what do i do with all my uni work now? burn it?
— katy baines (@katybaines) May 21, 2016
6. And revel in deleting Blackboard from your bookmarks.
7. You can celebrate. A lot.
Last finally squad party tonight to celebrate the end of uni 💃😌🎉🎈🎁
— Niccy (@chockerrr) May 25, 2016
8. And make the most of the cheap student drinks before you graduate into adult prices.
9. Then embrace the hangovers that follow.
Feels amazing to lie in my bed hungover and not feel any guilt about not doing uni work
— Meg (@megyntyrell) May 20, 2016
10. You have a legitimate* excuse to put off looking for jobs.
*Probably. Keep repeating “but I’ve literally just finished uni”.
11. You can finally make up for all the time you spent doing your dissertation, writing essays and revising by actually seeing your uni friends.
reunited with my uni squad ❤️❤️❤️
— LXW (@lxwisevans) May 14, 2016
12. And make plans with each other for after graduation.
13. You finally have time to cram in everything that’s still on your bucket list before you move out.
So many things I want to do before I finish uni and so little time 💥
— Marta Llueca (@marta_llueca) April 4, 2016
14. You can spend what’s left of your student loan.
15. And live these couple of weeks with a “fuck it” kind of attitude.
Can't wait to book a holiday tomorrow with my fave uni girls to celebrate the end of uni 👭☀️🐝
— Lisa Ewart (@LisaEwart_Ox) May 25, 2016
16. Because this is the most free you’ll probably ever be again.
— Hiran Adhia (@Hiran_Adhia) May 21, 2016