16 Signs You Actually Can’t Wait To Graduate
You’ve been a student for your whole life, and you’re glad the time has come to finally get out of education.
1. You’re so done with being assessed on your ability to memorise course material.
Even at university exams are literally just a test of how good your memory is, this is bullshit I want my £45K back
— Beth Kirkbride (@BettyKirkers) March 29, 2016
2. You’re fed up of people acting like you’re a leech on society just because you’re a student.
I worked hard at school so I could go to Uni. I graduated from Uni.
Does that make me a scrounger?
— ᑎᗩOᗰI ᑕᑌᑎᑎIᑎGᕼᗩᗰ (@KnowMeSee) October 14, 2014
3. And that you’re only there to have fun and drink.
university is so stressful I don't even have time to breathe
— marta (@reaIjlaw) May 5, 2016
4. You can’t wait to actually earn money and be able to afford things.
Can't wait to leave uni, get a job and start earning
— Lewis Baker (@LewisBaker_10) March 1, 2016
5. And to not be living in a piece of shit house.
You know you live in a student house when you have to flush your toilet with a coat hanger pic.twitter.com/rWHwD8K5JS
— Spencer Saunders (@Spog__) February 6, 2016
6. Where everyone is too poor and busy with work to do anything.
Uni is so boring at the moment. Everyone is too poor and ill to go out which means I'm stuck in my room.
— Hannah Gregory (@xohannahkatiexo) November 23, 2011
7. You’re looking forward to never having to write an essay ever again.
Last uni essay done and dusted! No more essays 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼💪🏼💪🏼
— Sooooph (@SBurgess93) May 3, 2016
8. Or reference something.
When you're nearly done writing an essay, really tired, but still have referencing to go pic.twitter.com/0e5K4rnqiU
— Matilda the Builder (@matildawoollen) March 11, 2016
9. And you never want to step foot in the library again.
When I graduate I never want to see another library in my existence
— Tasha (@TashaTaylor12) April 23, 2016
10. You’re ready to have a ~normal~ sleeping pattern like a ~normal~ human.
Are you really a university student if your sleeping pattern is normal though?
— ash (@Ashlieee_regan) May 12, 2016
11. You’re done with analysing academic books. You want to go back to just reading.
I can't wait for the day when I can leisurely read a book without having to annotate it
— Abi Jurrens (@abi_autumn) September 3, 2015
12. You’re looking forward to giving your liver a well-deserved break.
Uni has fucked me, does my liver even still work
— Cal (@cHildebrandt17) January 23, 2016
13. But only after celebrating your academic achievements. Obviously.
Can't wait to celebrate being exam/uni freeeee 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
— Natasha (@natashaboless) May 13, 2016
14. You’re looking forward to just doing ~nothing~ for a bit.
so overly excited to finish uni today and just do nothing for a whole month
— Jess (@jesssicahughess) December 11, 2015
15. And even though you’re not sure what you’re going to do after graduation, you’re ready to find out.
— Mel Vasileva (@melvasileva) March 31, 2014
16. Because if all those TV shows you watched at uni taught you anything, it’s that the young professional life is definitely one you’re ready for.
I'm more than ready to graduate & make money & live like Carrie Bradshaw.
— Jazmine (@_JayyElle) February 23, 2015