17 Images That Will Remind You of Yourself This Exam Season
University is a completely difference place during exams.
1. Exam season is tough. Especially at the end of the year.
me trying to survive exam season pic.twitter.com/Hgmj3A6jV3
— katie (@hugjoesugg) May 17, 2015
2. People ask you how you’re doing and you struggle to articulate your despair.
me when exam season is coming up and someone asks me how i'm doing: pic.twitter.com/BO3OshkRWz
— sarah (@recklessbby) April 6, 2016
3. You wish you could go back to Freshers’ Week when everything was fine.
me at freshers vs. me during exam season pic.twitter.com/jxh0X2BFIz
— rebecca (@yeliwxela) July 23, 2015
4. And so you could actually listen and learn instead of trying to cram it all in now.
— BIRTHDAY QUEEN! (@Guyanesex) April 28, 2016
5. Because cramming literally never works.
Exam season makes me feel a lot like Will McKenzie pic.twitter.com/auEKuH1u6D
— Emma Lau (@emmaalau) May 10, 2015
6. Exam season takes its toll on your appearance.
great pic of me during exam season! pic.twitter.com/Cq3jk1cApV
— ashish (@baionce) May 22, 2015
7. But by this point you really dgaf.
Summary of me during exam season pic.twitter.com/qRNkWIAhDs
— Ellen Carter (@4ellencarter4) May 14, 2015
8. People underestimate the power of “the fear”.
— Christine . (@pellejerks) December 3, 2015
9. But using panic as a motivator to revise has its consequences.
exclusive photos of me during exam season pic.twitter.com/vakoHkTN6N
— ally (@SincerelyWatson) October 30, 2014
10. And sleep levels hit an all time low.
Me during exam season pic.twitter.com/rK0rVNr43w
— jaime sel (@jaysaprocky) December 2, 2014
11. You have to find creative ways to get work done.
12. And eventually you start to admit you’re a little bit screwed.
Exam season has me like : pic.twitter.com/EV49pal1O3
— Alex Langmuir (@AlexLangmuir) December 8, 2014
13. But at least you’re not alone.
me and my friends in exam season pic.twitter.com/Izzppt9cXl
— 『нαяяιєт』// exams (@laveIIans) April 27, 2015
14. No matter how ready you think you are, reading the first question on the exam makes you fear the worst.
Exam season got me like pic.twitter.com/kxvbeGeAbP
— Harriet Bradford (@hazbradford) May 11, 2015
15. You might even look for sympathy from the invigilator.
— ️ava (@selucozade) March 15, 2015
16. There’s a visible difference in how people look after the exam is over.
— Malcolm Randolph (@gxldenpappii) December 12, 2015
17. And all you can do is wait for the results and hope the person marking it will be kind.
me this exam season pic.twitter.com/u2yhuRrbWp
— Andrew C. (@lepreas) May 7, 2015