17 Things That Happen When You Go On a Freshers Night Out as a Graduate
“What year are you in?”
1. You arrived at the club and felt like an outsider just standing in the queue.
2. The “we ID everyone regardless” rule that everyone else is hearing doesn’t seem to apply to you.
3. You walked in pumped and ready to re-live your uni years.
WALK INTO THE CLUB LIKE WHADDUP- pic.twitter.com/iIIuVXluNu
— Busty St. Claire (@kaaylacakes) September 7, 2016
4. But INSTANTLY regretted it as soon as you saw how young everyone looked.
5. Everyone was way too eager and way too fresh. Which pissed you off.
6. You actually almost walked out there and then.
7. But didn’t, instead you just died a little inside and hit the bar.
8. You saw what everyone else was ordering and thought fuck that.
me at other people during freshers pic.twitter.com/WbU3W8fXQ0
— ellie (@thetricktoellie) September 25, 2015
9. You walked around in a state of existential dread.
When that existential loneliness hit u pic.twitter.com/9X3RPFnt9U
— maddie (@madham42) September 5, 2016
10. Commenting on how everything is different.
11. You all joked about pulling a fresher. But really you knew that would 100% be a bad idea.
12. You started chatting to someone and they asked what year you were in and you had to just walk away.
13. You definitely said: “Did we ever look like that?”
14. And: “Look at him! He’s definitely 12.”
— Rafmary Millan (@RafmyMillan) September 15, 2016