18 Signs That Final Year Fear Is Already Setting In
“This is our LAST EVER YEAR”
1. You regret pretty much every decision you made in first and second year.
Me trying to fit a whole semesters' worth of uni work into one week… before the exam pic.twitter.com/JU8S0gci6I
— Tamera Mundy (@tamerafrancesca) January 5, 2017
2. And wish someone – anyone – would have stepped in and told you to get your act together.
3. Because now you’re playing serious catch-up and it’s just too much.
me thinking about all the uni work I haven't done pic.twitter.com/91PbuoirrF
— sophannah (@sophannahspicer) January 3, 2017
4. All you want to be doing is making the most of your time as a student.
5. People keep saying things like “this is our LAST YEAR EVER” and “OH GOD OH GOD”
6. Which is just adding to the stress and fear and worry you already hold.
7. You know, deep down, that you really should know what you want to do after uni by now.
When someone asks me what I want to do after uni pic.twitter.com/EMycWqja7X
— Lauren🌹Wilson (@laurenes0r) January 27, 2016
8. But you still don’t.
9. You no longer know whether to be happy or sad when an exam/essay is over.
Because it might be the last one you ever do.
10. You’ve actually questioned whether it’s too late to change to a more “employable” degree.
Is the end of my third year at uni too late to change my degree?
— megan alessia (@_megasaurus) January 8, 2017
11. You now hate 90% of people at your uni. If not more.
12. Your personal hygiene is at an all time low.
13. You never, ever want uni to end but at the same time you also can’t wait for it to be over.
Can we just stay but have no work to do?
although exams suck, i don't want this uni term to end and people to leave 🙁
— Tessa Phyllis Morgan (@TessaPhyllis) May 11, 2012
14. Everyone is conscious of how little time you have left together, so you’re always busy.
15. You’re probably acting more like a fresher now than when you actually were a fresher.
16. It’s suddenly hit you that summer holidays are no more. Never again. Your last one has been and gone.
17. And that you’re edging closer and closer to being an “adult”.
Me when I have to adult pic.twitter.com/H9MUn39PeH
— Anna (@NHLpittPENS) January 24, 2017
18. The thought of actually graduating terrifies you. What if no one wants to hire you?
But if you get a head start now, everything will be easier come July.
Click below to sign up with GradTouch – it takes just seconds.