19 Uni Problems All Students Can Relate To Right Now
The end of the year brings stress and problems. Is it summer yet?
1. It’s May, which means it’s the worst month of your life.
— Chris ay it (@gingerrolo) May 4, 2016
2. You can’t remember the last time you were this stressed.
3. You’re so close to the finish line but just can’t seem to get there.
— Robyn Frost (@robyn_frost) May 6, 2016
4. And the nice weather isn’t helping.
“We can’t sit in the library on a day like this 😎😎🍻”
— Leon Smith (@leon_smith96) May 5, 2016
5. You just want to go outside and enjoy yourself.
6. As ever, tech is not your friend.
— Daniel James Natt (@DanielJNatt) May 3, 2016
7. Neither is referencing.
— Andrew (@lavery_andrew) May 11, 2016
8. People not in your situation are the worst.
9. Your search history will never look the same again.
Googling incest laws all in the name of an essay on Oedipus. Search history looking dodgier by the second #UniProblems
— Julie Egan (@mcdougal25) May 10, 2016
10. And your phone’s photo album is probably looking a lot like this.
You know uni's getting serious when your photos start to look like this pic.twitter.com/rVT1w9Mrr9
— Cami's Secret (@CamilliaTeague) October 8, 2015
11. It’s nearly the end of the year which means you just want to drink and party.
— Hølly (@trashclub7) April 27, 2016
12. And all you can think about is summer.
Its that point in the year when summer is so close that I have no motivation to do anymore uni work 😩 roll on 2 weeks time, no more exams 💃🏽
— samuel (@saamgillan) April 27, 2016
13. Until people start reminding you that you should have something productive sorted for then too.
when ur telling ur dad about how much uni work u have to do and he STILL lecturing u about summer jobs pic.twitter.com/GmoowWAXBg
— tash (@tashacoyne) May 1, 2016
14. Some people have already finished which just stresses you out more.
ITS THE 5th OF MAY HOW HAVE YOU FINISHED UNI ALREADY
— ✌ (@Jonas_Evans) May 5, 2016
15. And you can’t help but feel like time is going too quickly.
Which just freaks you out and makes your situation even worse.
A week on Wednesday first year of uni is done, where the fuck is the time going👀
— Joel Stevenson (@Joelstevenson16) May 9, 2016
16. You look back on what you’ve learned this past year and struggle to remember anything*.
when I think about what I've learned in chem this year pic.twitter.com/1AkageaVzD
— leah (@leahpmont) May 9, 2016
17. *Anything useful.
If uni has taught me anything it's how to get ready for a night out in half an hour
— amelia (@AmeliaBalderson) May 4, 2016