20 Things Every Student Has Secretly Googled at Uni
OK Google, help me pls.
1. When you check your bank account for the first time in ages.
First day of uni got me like pic.twitter.com/fMkjCxyTgw
— Daily Humor (@_DailyHumor_) November 3, 2014
2. When your student house comes alive.
3. And you need to check if you’re gonna be ok.
4. When you had a lecture in the morning and needed to act fast.
My most recent search from last night dear lord pic.twitter.com/5YvBPr7Y5A
— Lisa Stimpson (@lisa_stimpson) August 27, 2016
5. When the essay was done but then the real hard work began.
6. When someone threw the term “al dente” around and you didn’t have a single clue.
7. When living independently risked meaning not living at all.
Uni life got me searching stuff like this. pic.twitter.com/HGML4trSy4
— Jack (@trench_jack) November 30, 2015
8. When you start to question every decision you’ve made so far.
9. When it’s 5am and you’ve left an essay to the last minute again.
10. When you really didn’t know what you were doing.
uni got me like 🙃 pic.twitter.com/4tVL57twWZ
— neha (@ughneha) November 21, 2015
11. When you don’t trust your flatmate’s cooking.
12. When you needed this crucial confirmation.
13. When your student loan was gone in less than a week. Again.
My spending habits got me like pic.twitter.com/ZhdQNuc7EE
— tina (@uni_0tter) May 20, 2016
14. When your friend said they already knew what they were doing after uni.
15. And you had a mild panic attack about the whole thing.
16. When housemate tensions got a little too much.
My most recent Google search
@ Lauren pic.twitter.com/of6hwYl6U3
— Shayla Q (@quackinthebush7) August 25, 2016
17. When you regretted everything about the night before.
18. And needed some actual medical attention.
19. When end of year deadlines turned on the heat.
3rd year uni got me like..😳😂🙈 pic.twitter.com/UmrtAYC5KN
— jam (@jamesmitchell92) February 2, 2016