20 Tweets About Living With Your Parents Again That Will Get You Every Time
Uni > home. Easily.
1. You step out of student life and return to the cleanliness of home.
Me when I come back home from uni pic.twitter.com/FWivXTR3cz
— Lloyd Peet (@LloydPeet) April 6, 2015
2. Which has its perks to start with…
When your mum catches you eating the food that she just bought pic.twitter.com/EAggKtEl0J
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) June 13, 2016
3. But they come at a price.
When you get back home from UNi and ur hungry and ur mum try make convo pic.twitter.com/ZYqMmshdrx
— Edo King #Jásí (@Zizibo_Singer) March 21, 2014
4. And the novelty quickly wears off.
the best part about living with your parents again is the initial free food and special treatment
the worst part is everything else
— Abby (@AbbyKushler) December 18, 2014
5. Just being in the same room is effort.
When you pretend to be asleep because the whole family is in the living room and you need time to mentally prepare
— پمپ دادي (@Hiim5feettall) November 26, 2015
6. And you begin to miss uni already.
Move back "home" from uni pic.twitter.com/3cg3NVvW4f
— SwanQueen Trash✨ (@Rad_FemQueen) May 23, 2015
7. Where you actually pay to get lectured.
— ♚◇Fresh Legend◇♚ (@FaridRashid_XI) October 9, 2015
8. But if you call uni “home” your parents won’t be happy.
always accidentally call uni 'home' in front of mum she gets so pissy it's brilliant
— nova baby (@abigaiIherbert) December 27, 2015
9. They don’t appreciate your independence.
When I come back home from uni and mum tries to tell me what to do pic.twitter.com/TzrdQ1PL5S
— RAM (@xRutendox) May 30, 2015
10. Or your need to sleep.
this is literally me when I'm home from uni pic.twitter.com/sL6fr7xFS4
— cam smith (@CPS95) May 23, 2016
11. And seem determined to annoy you at every opportunity.
this is me when people leave my door open for real lol pic.twitter.com/0TYjpitUZL
— dee (@OfficiallyDstar) May 20, 2016
I'm this close to going back to uni if my parents continue like this pic.twitter.com/BPUQStbmY5
— Anastasia (@Shadss_95) March 29, 2016
13. They have a different way of living to what you’re used to.
When ur back home from uni and ur parents make u wash ur pots straight away pic.twitter.com/1x7CM6EiGL
— Morgane le Fay☾ (@morgancrawf) May 10, 2015
14. One that is just so, so sad.
The feeling of coming back home from Uni… pic.twitter.com/oKrjbq9zGF
— Spammuy Lowe (@SpamShock) July 19, 2014
15. And you have to adapt quickly if you want to survive.
When your mum's getting rowdy about you not bringing your plates down from your room pic.twitter.com/HZPj1FAlzf
— eloise (@eloisepreece_) June 14, 2016
16. They expect answers.
When your mum asks you who at all the snacks pic.twitter.com/SGMUlnTdFa
— Shelby (@pierceoliatsix) June 16, 2016
17. And their forgetfulness is just the worst.
When your mum comes back with the shopping but doesn't get the one thing you asked for pic.twitter.com/VWZZWMmgZa
— Inbetweener Reaction (@InbetweenReact) June 15, 2016
18. You’ll spend most of the summer wishing you weren’t there.
when ur already comfortable in bed and your mum calls your name then doesn't reply when you answer. pic.twitter.com/TlU0xyRvFr
— 乙αyɳiҽ•°*ೃ୭ (@king_zayn_1D) June 14, 2016
19. Because they just don’t appreciate you.
"Your parents must be so happy to have you home from uni" https://t.co/f5vwGM8o0b
— Sassy Tortoise (@tortoisetbh) June 16, 2016
20. How long till September again?
Being home from uni was cool for about 3.5 days – it's a bit long now
— Ryan (@Ryan_Bygrave) June 14, 2016