22 Things You’ll Understand If You’re In Denial About Graduating This Month
Graduation is coming. 😨😰🎓
1. After years of thinking, “graduation is ages away” – it’s finally here.
2. And it feels a lot like this.
Me, facing adulthood… pic.twitter.com/hXervqv4Z6
— COCO VARGAS (@CocoVargas) March 12, 2016
3. All you want to do is go back to the beginning.
I want to be a fresher again… forever
— Matt Cardew (@MattCardew) April 24, 2016
4. When things were simpler.
"How's adulthood going?"
— vibethriller (@vibethriller) February 10, 2016
5. And all you had to worry about was making friends and hangovers.
Sometimes I look back and miss first year. Everything seemed to be so easy.
— Poi ♡ (@lenatababari) March 28, 2016
6. You don’t feel in any way ready for the real world.
me @ adulthood pic.twitter.com/HupBNAwd6X
— Pauline (@Punziella) March 19, 2016
7. And wish you’d committed more time to learning “skills”.
8. Because you still don’t really know what you’re going to do with all this “future” that is ahead of you.
9. And are legit worried they’ll ask you for a final answer on stage.
This getting a degree thing is really not for me. pic.twitter.com/6ZvKjrk6YZ
— Always broke (@nickytaps96) April 7, 2016
10. You spent all of June trying not to think about it.
Me ignoring adulthood pic.twitter.com/D9bbcKIXE4
— Forever Young (@HStylesCollege) March 11, 2016
11. And the impending responsibility of having to find a career.
me rn coz i'm not prepared for adulthood pic.twitter.com/vplEhOSGrq
— princess annaconda (@wxlve5) September 8, 2015
12. Although you’re looking forward to seeing your uni friends…
13. You’re also dreading have to say goodbye to them. Again. Probably for good.
Can we just protest this Graduation? I'M NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE YET😭💔
— Jordan Stapleton (@Ginger_Giggless) June 8, 2016
14. You hope and pray the day will go smoothly.
the thought of graduating pic.twitter.com/NPRGqxzGxS
— HFK (@Hannahhfk) May 18, 2016
15. But can’t help thinking about falling over on stage.
Literally stumbling into adulthood.
Adulthood got me like pic.twitter.com/L8w9Vs4aWM
— Donatella Versanchez (@dversanchez) May 22, 2016
16. You wonder whether you’ll suddenly feel different after collecting your degree.
“I get it now! I know exactly what I have to do!”
17. Because right now you’re just quietly nervous about the whole thing.
Coping with the thought of leaving uni pic.twitter.com/xhUmlKvbBj
— Jenny Wren (@OneLittleWren) April 14, 2016
18. You feel no more “adult” than when you started uni.
— COURT DIONNE (@courtdionne) March 31, 2016
19. And believe all these years studying haven’t really prepared you for reality.
— Frau Bücherwurm (@KopfVollKnete) September 4, 2015
20. All it’s taught you is to love the student life.
A way of life you’re not willing to give up.
adulthood is not for me pic.twitter.com/TmjiYZKgsu
— devyn (@dweidnerrr) September 18, 2015
21. And you know that graduation will be the final goodbye to that life.
22. But you also know that, no matter what, you’ll never forget university.
Good luck 😨😰🎓