25 Sims Reactions To Your Graduate Problems
Life on The Sims was much simpler than life as a graduate. If only rosebud;!;!;!;! were real.
1. Leaving university without any idea of what you’re going to do next.
2. How you felt moving back in with your parents.
3. Trying to beef up your CV and LinkedIn profile with zero experience.
4. Every time someone asks what your life plan is.
5. Filling out an online application form when the page times out.
6. When you thought you could drink as much as you did at uni.
7. What you see when people your age put baby photos on Facebook.
8. When your university called to ask if you have an amazing job yet.
9. Trying to hide your awkward on a date.
10. When you’re at a family party and people won’t stop asking why you’re still single or if you have a life plan yet.
11. Every time you get rejected from another job and just need to question your life.
12. When you finally get a job that isn’t really great but at least it’s something.
13. Trying to adjust to life before 9am.
14. When you see how much alcohol costs in the real world.
15. Trying to hide your hangover from your boss.
16. Paying taxes for the first time.
17. When people say things like, “I got to where I am without going to university”
18. And, “If that’s what you studied, why are you in this job?”
19. Having to go back to work after a long bank holiday weekend.
20. When your colleagues pull out avocado salads for lunch.
21. When you try to be a functioning human in the gym.
22. Having to work during summer while all the students are off.
23. Doing chores like…
25. And when you just can’t any more with being an adult.
It’s time to escape reality for a bit and play The Sims.