25 Things You Wish You Could Write In Your Exam
Why 😫 are 😫 exams 😫 a 😫 thing? If only we could be honest with the people who mark them…
1. After opening this paper I’ve decided I don’t want to be here any more.
2. What does this question even mean?
3. Listen, I started revising but got too into my deep house playlist and then spent the rest of the night Googling “how to become a DJ”.
4. Please go easy on me.
5. It’s not my fault.
6. The person next to me won’t stop tapping their pen, how am I supposed to concentrate?
7. So yeah, this is another topic I forgot to revise for.
8. Why are exams even a thing?
9. I can remember all the lyrics to Sorry why can’t I remember this?
10. I know I probably spelled that word wrong but please don’t judge for it.
11. Just FYI I am in this room for two hours and it is FREEZING.
12. This is a violation of my human rights.
13. I’m not really sure where I’m going with this answer so please just bear with me while I waffle some more.
14. Is this a trick question?
15. I swear I tried. I went to at least 60% of the lectures – which is a 2:1 in attendance.
16. This answer is either groundbreaking or the worst thing you’ll ever read.
17. I left this question for the end hoping the answer would come to me by now but if anything it’s gone further away.
18. I’m pretty certain we’ve never studied this before.
19. I have two more exams after this, how is that fair?
20. I’m just not designed for exams.
21. I hope you’re in a good mood when you mark this.
22. The working out is in my head, sorry.
23. Excuse my bad hand writing but you didn’t give me enough time to finish so I’m scribbling.