25 Times You Related To Lisa Simpson In Your Final Year of University
When the thought of leaving university gets you down, just look to Lisa Simpson.
1. When you looked back on your life as a fresher compared to now.
2. And wished you could go back to a time when you didn’t have any worries or stress.
3. When you thought you could still drink like a fresher and attend a 9am the next day.
4. Every time your housemates seemed determined to ruin your degree.
5. When you looked at yourself after 3 solid days of revision.
6. And when you spent so much time in the library you couldn’t remember what your friends looked like.
7. When everyone you knew was too busy and too poor to do anything.
8. Every time you ~thought~ about all the work you had to do instead of actually doing it.
9. Or just procrastinated instead of facing your responsibilities.
10. Every time you had an existential crisis about being just one of 400,000 students graduating this year.
11. And heard that applications for grad schemes had somehow already closed.
12. When people ask you what you’re going to do after uni.
13. And you realised you still don’t have any real clue what you’re going to do.
14. When you finally finished your dissertation.
15. Whenever someone tells you you should have a job secured before you even leave university.
16. And when you tried to update your CV.
17. When you saw how much you have to pay to go to your own graduation.
18. And realised you still can’t look after yourself after three years of living independently.
19. Whenever everything just had you feeling like this.
20. Or this.
21. Like when people started posting dissertation selfies and bragging about being finished with uni.
22. And when they asked if you wanted to go out and celebrate but you still had exams to revise for.
You made the right choice.