26 Gail Platt Reactions You’ll Recognise If You Go To Uni
Coronation Street’s Gail knows all too well the struggles you’re going through. Her face says it all.
1. When you sit at the back of the lecture hall but then can’t read the slides.
2. When you get home drunk and wake up your flatmates.
3. When you’re in the pub and those people you hate from your course walk in.
4. When you listen to other people talk in the seminar and think “why did they even let me into this uni?”
5. Every time someone says “it will all be okay” but you know it won’t.
6. When your parents ask what you can cook.
7. When you open the exam paper and see the first question.
8. And afterwards when you know you’ve failed.
— Lucy Palmer (@luccccccc) January 1, 2016