26 Images Every Uni Student Will Connect With On an Emotional Level
If you’ve ever been to university, the following things will speak to you.
1. When you find out your mates are just as behind with uni work as you.
2. When your lecturers skip to the next slide.
Dear all my lecturers pic.twitter.com/VpkGZNNjsZ
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) October 25, 2015
3. When people are asking you to go out but you have an assignment due.
4. And when you no longer have any work to do you still can’t afford to go out.
5. The real meaning of “lecture”
7. When your awkward British politeness gets in the way of your studies.
8. When people think reading week is for reading.
9. When all you can think about is Christmas break.
10. Every time you wake up for a lecture.
11. The difference between what your parents can afford and what you can afford.
Meals with your parents vs meals at university pic.twitter.com/XcJDSUziOu
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) October 21, 2015
12. Feeling alone at the back of the lecture.
13. Your room when you haven’t done laundry in weeks.
14. And finally decide to clean up.
15. Trying to keep up with what your lecturer is saying like…
17. When you forget to save and your life ends.
18. When you’re done with stupid questions.
19. Your uni work pretty much summed up…
20. Checking your bank account for the first time in months.
21. Trying to find something clean to use in the kitchen.
22. Walking to uni when student elections are happening.
23. Trying to stay on top of your dissertation like…
Me right now https://t.co/pnf6jExhfM
— Student Problems (@StudentProblems) November 6, 2015
24. When you’ve just had enough with your workload.
25. Refusing to say goodbye to your house.
26. And this accurate realisation.
— Melisa (@MelisaGltn) April 24, 2015