26 Things That Make University Students Laugh Every Time
It’s hard work being a student. Sometimes all you can do is laugh.
1. This fact of life.
2. How you communicate with lecturers vs. how they communicate with you.
Emailing lecturer be like Me: *polite greeting, multiple paragraphs, perfect grammar* Lecturer: “sure” – sent from my iPhone
— Student Problems (@ProblemsAtUni) December 14, 2015
3. Evidence that students can rarely be trusted.
4. This accurate diagram of university.
5. The reality of what happens in every exam.
6. Your understanding of debt.
7. And your failure to understand halls cleaners.
One of the most annoying things you can hear as a university student pic.twitter.com/hv0RirGcnd
— Student Problems (@ProblemsAtUni) December 10, 2015
8. The cruelty of pasta.
9. This comparison.
10. When Cards Against Humanity knows your pain.
11. When your humanities degree requires you to do some maths but you already discarded that knowledge.
12. The truth behind why you never get enough sleep.
13. The lengths you go to when there’s nothing clean in your house.
14. The flaw in your procrastination.
I am rapidly running out of tomorrows on which to begin my work
— Student Problems (@ProblemsAtUni) December 6, 2015
15. You on loan day.
16. This Facebook status.
17. The outcome of studying for a Bachelor’s degree.
18. This honest Yak.
— UNILAD (@UNILAD) December 14, 2015
19. This accurate description of uni during deadline week.
20. What happens when you ask the library printers for help.
21. The student who walks into the wrong lecture.
22. When you decide your reading list is too long.
23. When your seminar tutor asks a question and you think you know the answer but you couldn’t be more wrong.
When you think everything is going well and then you check your bank account pic.twitter.com/QbHj2zRFXZ
— ☹ dexter morgan ☹ (@buttwrangler) October 28, 2015
25. The reality of group work.
Sums up university group projects pic.twitter.com/IKxFhwZPnz
— Student Problems (@ProblemsAtUni) November 29, 2015
26. And this familiar scenario.