26 Times The Upside Down Smiley Emoji Painfully Expressed How You Feel at Uni
As a student, sometimes all you can do is ~smile~.
1. When you did really well in first year, only to find out it doesn’t count towards your overall degree.
Gutted when your smashing this year of uni but it doesn't count lol 🙃
— ㅤㅤㅤ (@Xnicolemcgregor) December 18, 2015
2. Every time group work made you question whether you even wanted a degree.
Group work in uni 🙃🔫
— Callum Owen (@calowen94) December 10, 2015
3. When you had to stick to a limited diet because of your limited skills.
I now know how to cook three different meals. I will have to live off these for the rest of my uni life.. 🙃🍴
— helen sian parry (@helensianparry) December 10, 2015
4. Because attempting something new never ends well.
Only I could set fire to my kitchen at uni🙃
— kyle (@KyleDunkley02) December 12, 2015
5. When your lecturer called you weak.
how very constructive thank you 🙃
Got my first uni essay back 🙃 pic.twitter.com/Ah4sMz0c4B
— Chris Quinn (@ChrisQuinn_) December 11, 2015
6. When you got up and went to uni before checking your emails only to find everything was cancelled and you could’ve stayed in bed.
Uni cancelled 🙃
— Africa (@OMG_Its_Lindsay) December 7, 2015
7. Every time referencing got the better of you.
In my third year of uni and I still haven't learnt to reference as I go along rather than leaving it all till the end 🙃🔫
— Imogen⚡️ (@ImogenBav) December 9, 2015
8. When uni decided you needed all your exams on the same day.
— YasiPeePoBangBang (@Castletasmic) December 10, 2015
9. Every day you woke up after the sun had gone down.
Thanks to uni I don't even know what a sleeping pattern is…🙃
— Ryan (@RyanPatel96) December 24, 2015
10. And needed to function on minimal sleep.
Am I really going to do a 12 hour day at uni on 3 hours sleep 🙃
— Clare (@ClareHanington) December 17, 2015
11. Every time this happened.
I love it when my laptop breaks, and all my uni work is on there!🙃👍🏽 only got 5 exams in Jan, don't worry
— Gabby King (@gabbykingx) December 16, 2015
12. When people think it’s okay to do this in the library and you just have to sit there like 🙃sure🙃
Why do people, in the uni library, sit in front of a computer and then decide to use their own laptop instead?! 🙃
— Jack (@jackbec18) December 9, 2015
13. When everything and everyone kept reminding you of how little time you have left to start your essay.
“No attempt” 🙃🙃
I hate how uni deadlines have an actual countdown on them it puts me under so much more pressure 🙃 pic.twitter.com/m9NkN1okcZ
— Jacob (@JacobHayward__) December 18, 2015
14. On every essay hand-in day when this is you.
Going into uni lookin lit a rat to hand in an essay I kno I've failed 🙃
— alcohollie (@alcohollie) December 16, 2015
15. When you realise how lazy you’ve become.
Said I was going to attend uni this week, 3 days in and I haven't even left the flat during the day 🙃
— sophie (@sfcopland) December 16, 2015
16. Every time you get fed up of where you are. Which is all the time.
whenever I'm at home I miss uni but whenever i'm at uni I miss home 🙃
— BIRTHDAY GAL (@stargirrrl) December 7, 2015
17. Every time you assess your workload.
Sooo funny all the uni work I still have to do 😅🙃
— Tasha Hughes (@natashalhughes_) December 27, 2015
18. And realise how unwilling you are to do it.
let's see how long more can I procrastinate on uni applications 🙃
— hasinah (@frayedhearts) December 27, 2015
19. When you need someone to nurse you through your hangover but you’re “independent” now.
So hungover n only thing I've got at uni Is Tuna pasta 🙃
— Ell (@_EllieSweeney) December 5, 2015
20. When people ask inappropriate questions.
When people ask me how my uni work is going 🙃 pic.twitter.com/bZB3ugfV0v
— ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Darcey Nolan (@darcenolan) December 8, 2015
21. When you have to ask whether quotes and references contribute to the word count.
Only 700 words to go before I can submit this uni report. Ugh. 🙃🔫
— Luke (@LukeCarijuana) December 23, 2015
22. When people don’t understand that 50% is actually a bit good.
when you tell your mum the % of your first essay at uni and her very words were ' are you actually proud of that?' sound mum cheers 🙃
— E B P (@elinorpaul_) December 22, 2015
23. Every time someone asks you these questions.
Spending time with family this time of year is just "what you doing after uni?" Are you looking for jobs?" "Why's your life such a mess?" 🙃
— Chris Park (@chrispark456) December 20, 2015
24. When you go home and see that your parents have betrayed you.
Come back from uni for Christmas and my mum's turned my bedroom into a study 🙃 pic.twitter.com/5aeobXiXLV
— Dom Maltby (@DomMaltby) December 20, 2015
25. And go back to uni to find your housemates have betrayed you too.
come home from uni an people think it's ok to use my stuff cos I'm not there 🙃
— kathryn rashid (@kathrynrashid) December 4, 2015
26. Basically every time you remember that you signed up for this stress 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Having a break down 🙃 can't do my assignment 🙃 don't enjoy uni 🙃 wanna go home 🙃 hungry 🙃 miss my home 🙃 stupidly tired 🙃
— Georgia (@gee_naylor) December 14, 2015