27 Signs You’ve Been a Trash Person This Summer
You might as well have spent the summer in a bin. 🚮
1. You got home from uni and acted like your presence was the blessing everyone has been waiting for.
2. But you brought with you literally every item of clothing you own. All dirty.
3. You ate all the food that was in the fridge.
4. And then complained at mum and dad when there was nothing left in it.
Like it was their fault.
5. You promised your parents you’d look for a part-time job but never did.
6. And then dodged every question they had for you for the rest of summer.
Me when i'm home from uni pic.twitter.com/WtH01w05zq
— Safa Masud (@safamasud) December 27, 2014
7. You often used “I’m doing uni work” as an excuse when you just couldn’t be bothered to leave your room.
When I get home from uni I basically just pic.twitter.com/wIQN4C9T
— Manal (@alexsmix) September 1, 2012
8. But you’ve done absolutely fucking no reading all summer.
9. You reacted badly when your mum wanted to clean your room because you were too busy being garbage to do it yourself.
What I look like when my parents walk into my room. pic.twitter.com/v9c0HDEWaD
— U M E R (@AadatSyMajboor) July 14, 2016
10. You’ve sent at least one text saying “how have we still not met up?”
Because you’re such a trash friend you couldn’t even organise anything.
Trying to organize plans in the group chat ☺️☺️☺️☺️ pic.twitter.com/Q5vNx7lSgl
— ya girl (@courtmayx) June 15, 2016
11. You were happy to be taxied around everywhere whenever you needed something.
12. But kicked off as soon as your parents asked you to help out around the house.
When you're home from uni for summer and your mam and dad keep telling you what to do pic.twitter.com/LJVpTv5uoa
— Els (@er110996) June 8, 2016
13. You’ve started and finished three whole new TV shows.
14. And spent a solid two weeks binge-watching the Olympics.
*gymnast does a triple-double ultra-spin backflip-frontflip but takes a tiny step when she lands*
ME: [mouthful of Pringles] what a loser
— Sage Boggs (@sageboggs) August 8, 2016
15. You thought to yourself, “ffs some of these athletes are younger than me, I should do something with my life.”
Then did nothing.
16. You Instagram stalked everyone who wasn’t trash and actually managed to get away this summer.
“omg i’m so jealous looks amazing xoxo” – you, from your bed, 2k16.
17. You’ve said, “I’m a guest in this house” more times than you deserved.
18. You called uni “home” in front of your mum and proudly watched her heart break as you said it.
19. This was pretty much your reaction to every meal that was lovingly made for you.
20. You woke everyone up in the house by coming in at 4am every god damn weekend.
When you come home drunk and try to make food. pic.twitter.com/ywlV8N14Py
— TC (@TaylorConlon1) August 7, 2016
21. You were 100% salty towards your parents whenever they just wanted to ask a simple question.
When your parents keep asking you who your hanging out with pic.twitter.com/Qkcg4dKLxE
— Hogwarts Logic (@HogwartsLogics) September 13, 2014
22. “I’m so bored” has been your most-said sentence of the summer.
When ur bored af at ur house but also too lazy to go out pic.twitter.com/5DSda5KOyD
— Funny Tweets™ (@Lmao) August 19, 2016
23. You have made no effort to use this time off to fix your sleeping pattern.
this is literally me when I'm home from uni pic.twitter.com/sL6fr7xFS4
— cam smith (@CPS95) May 23, 2016
24. You saw some people you hated from school and said, “so you what are you up to now” with a smug tone.
Which backfired when they answered, “earning £25,000 and just bought my own house lol, wbu?”
25. You have actually said the words “my sheets don’t need changing” and “I don’t change them this often at uni”.
Going to show this to my Mum every time she moans for me to clean my room pic.twitter.com/1CHxaYrj1c
— Karen (@_infinitearms) June 26, 2016