30 Things Every Student Has Done But Will Never Admit To
Student life is full of moments you’re probably not proud of. But we all do them.
1. Cooked a meal past 1am.
2. Winged an exam.
3. Hid from your tutor in the uni corridors.
4. Thought 10pm was still early.
Only a college student would text "I'll read over that later tonight" at 10pm.
— Madi Markle (@madimarkle) March 9, 2016
5. Struggled to spell a really simple word and thought, “how am I even at uni?”
6. Shamelessly eaten someone else’s food without even replacing it.
7. Febrezed yourself instead of just showering or doing laundry.
Carefully reading the febreeze bottle 'avoid contact with skin'… And then proceeding to use it as deodorant…Student life hitting me hard
— Charlotte Cole (@CharlotteCole96) December 10, 2015
8. Gotten so drunk at pre-drinks that you didn’t even make it out.
9. Asked for a deadline extension you really didn’t deserve.
I wonder if 'a tv series has taken over my life' counts as mitigating circumstances 🤔 #uniproblems
— Adele Garrett (@AdeleG727) April 9, 2016
10. Gone a few days in winter without seeing any sun because you always woke up after it had set.
when you wake up so late the sun is already going down 🙁 😂
— – (@yulianaaav) January 3, 2015
11. Intentionally lost your mates on a night out so you could prowl.
12. Struggled to get up for a lecture, no matter what time of day.
13. Blamed your hairs in the bathroom on someone else.
14. Been more pleased to see this than any text from your parents.
15. Substituted meals for alcohol.
Two ciders = one meal #uniproblems
— Princess (@jesuiscess) June 27, 2016
16. Or just cereal.
— Sophiie Louisee † (@Sophiie2704) April 19, 2016
17. Got a surprisingly good mark on a piece of work you put very little effort into.
Not going to argue.
18. Spent days without leaving the house or getting dressed.
me when I haven't left the house in 3 days pic.twitter.com/fDCNKobG6c
— katrina (@katrrrna) March 14, 2015
19. Happily accepted living with rubbish because you didn’t want to be the one to take the bin out.
20. Left a long lecture during the break because you had better things to do.
21. Watched at least two hours of Jeremy Kyle in one sitting.
22. Skipped a seminar because you missed the last one and didn’t want to feel left behind.
23. Drunk cried in your favourite takeaway because you were just so happy to have food.
when you're drunk and get a takeaway pic.twitter.com/gSjTK4eQIr
— lewis (@dxrighetti) October 4, 2014
24. Blamed your housemates showering for you being late.
25. Stashed an emergency toilet roll where none of your flatmates could find it.
26. Spent more time in the library looking for a 10 to sit next to instead of actually studying.
all we do in the library is bae watch pic.twitter.com/qikVYHFyXX
— MJR (@MJRgrs) May 14, 2016
27. Walking out of a supermarket with nothing because the reduced section had already been rinsed by other students.
28. Loaned a book from the library that everyone else needed without even reading it.
29. Made up a reference in an essay because you couldn’t remember where you found the quote.
— Andrew (@lavery_andrew) May 11, 2016
30. And taken clothes out of your laundry pile and wore them again because you had nothing else.