31 Gavin And Stacey Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’ve Been To University
Uni’s great, I won’t lie to you. If you’ve been, you’ll fully understand the following situations.
1. When you just can’t lie to your parents any more.
When your dad asks you how your education is going pic.twitter.com/0q32e7vXbe
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) March 8, 2016
2. When your lecturer denies your extension request.
3. Every Wednesday night.
4. And how you feel the morning after.
5. When this happens.
When someone asks for a bite of your pizza pic.twitter.com/GKWfqNiOXy
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) March 5, 2016
6. Looking at that one person on your course who always gets a 1st.
7. When the work gets too much.
Realising how much work you have to do this year pic.twitter.com/UiiuztnRGq
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) March 4, 2016
8. When everyone has finished their exams and gets on it.
9. When you start throwing around the flat nicknames in public.
10. Your approach to every group presentation.
When you have to do a presentation in class pic.twitter.com/Wk7tPqtLnY
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) January 2, 2016
11. When you fall out with someone and don’t invite them to pre-drinks.
12. Viewing your first ever student house.
13. You in your 9am after going out the night before.
"How was your night out last night, were you drunk?" pic.twitter.com/igmTiVDL0d
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) March 2, 2016
14. When your computer crashes and you haven’t saved your work.
15. Your reaction to exams.
16. Every time this happens.
When you've just poured yourself a massive pre-drink and the taxi pulls up outside pic.twitter.com/8VhWa6B6Oc
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) February 29, 2016
17. When you think about how little time you have left at uni.
18. When the taxi is taking forever and you’re already late.
When you're late for pre-drinks and everyone's ringing asking you where you are pic.twitter.com/sgAdc2j5Sx
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) February 24, 2016
19. When your landlord is coming round for an inspection and you haven’t tidied up.
20. When you see someone starting work months before it’s due.
21. When your parents call you.
22. You after a full day at uni.
23. When this happens.
When you lose your friend on a night out but see them getting with a 9/10 pic.twitter.com/00oTHn3Bbn
— Gavin & Stacey React (@GavStaceyReacts) February 23, 2016