Here’s a Bangor University Professor Telling Us How To Use Emojis
Professor of Linguistics at Bangor University, Vyv Evans, has emerged in a video by TalkTalk about how to use Emojis.
(Only a few years too late)
Here are the main things we learnt:
1. Emoji is the fastest growing language on the planet.
2. Cat Emojis weren’t created for actual cats.
3. You probably shouldn’t propose to someone with Emojis.
4. Nor should you use them when applying for a job. Stick to actual words.
5. Vyv is game for a cheeky Nando’s (probably).
Watch the video below.