Just a Bunch of Images of You Ignoring Your Responsibilities This Summer
It’s finally summer 😎🙌
A time where you promise yourself you’ll be productive but in fact you just do what you do every summer…
1. You allow yourself a week or two to just ☺️relax☺️
2. But realise that time, as always, is moving pretty quickly.
when you pretend you're fine but you're really not pic.twitter.com/rj82IhTmWw
— 니나 (@sorryimnena) March 29, 2016
3. The space you have between now and starting uni again is getting smaller.
4. Which means deadlines are coming.
5. Revision will soon be back in your life.
6. And the reading lists. Oh God, the reading lists 😰😰
When life sneaks up on you and you have to pretend everything is fine pic.twitter.com/ncASt4D3aT
— julianna pagano (@julianna613) August 12, 2015
7. You could be spending this time preparing.
8. Or getting a job so you can go back with a bit of money.
9. But instead you insist everything’s fine.
10. There’s nothing to worry about.
11. This is summer after all. A time for taking it easy.
12. For enjoying home comforts. Like food.
13. And just appreciating the freedom.
14. Uni will still be there no matter what you do.
15. And besides, that’s a problem for September.
16. For now, you just try to enjoy summer.
17. Hoping everything will be cool.
18. Because it always is, right?