12 Reasons Why Club International Is The Best Night Out In Falmouth
OK, sure, it’s not like you have many night out options to choose from in Falmouth, but, in all honesty, why would you want to go anywhere else?
1. It’s always where the magic happens.
Forget Tinder; Club I is 2016’s love shack – and let it be so forevermore. Amidst the cheap booze and the sweat on the walls, it is where love is known to be rekindled. May it be an ex-partner, a friend to be more than friends, or that kid in your lectures with good hair – Club I’s cupid will bring you together.
2. And where better to display that newfound love but the stage?
Once those sparks are flying, you can raise the love by displaying your affections on the legendary Club I stage, where all around can gaze upon your special connection.
3. Managing not to fall down any of the stairs is an achievement to be cherished.
Whether you’re simply on your way in or you’re braving that winding stairway to heaven, if you make it to your destination without stacking it, you know you’ve become a Club I pro.
4. Exhilarating doesn’t even begin to describe the secrecy of it all.
I mean, it’s in St George’s Arcade. By day, it is simply above some vintage DVD stores and an incense store, by night, it’s a whole other ballgame of culture and class.
5. And the décor fits Falmouth’s artistic rep to a T.
What is more lovely than soaking your aching toes into warm, alcohol infused carpets? Girls who lose those shoes need not worry, the Club I gods have truly thought of everything.
6. The music variety always seems to capture your mood.
It’s like they understand you, you know? You’re all, like, heartbroken then Tay Tay breaks out so you can shake it off and you just CAN’T keep your hands to yourself.
7. And it now seems wrong to go to a club that doesn’t have tables.
Club I isn’t just about dancing, it’s about sitting down at the cosy dinner tables and discussing the weather and emotions and stuff. Or, y’know, just sitting down for a bit.
8. It’s one of the cheapest nights out ever.
Dollar ain’t no obstacle at Club I. Shots are a pound, and pounds may you spend. Everywhere else will seem expensive from now on.
9. You can always find your friends.
And once you’ve found them it’s easy to find fresh meat. You reckon the cool people hang out at top bar and the hot people hang out at bottom bar. The likelihood is none of you are cool nor hot; in Club I, you are all equals.
10. And you experience genuine anxiety at the prospect of not getting in.
Every year the Falmouth population just grows and grows, so naturally the Club I queue gets longer and longer, and the freak in you becomes more and more impatient to bust some shapes on that gross carpet. The fear is real when you’re miles from the door and worried you’ll actually have to just go back to Spoons instead.
11. But when they do let you in, you always burst in like it’s your party.
Fal is a small place. You know everyone, and boy do they know you! So you chuck your bag in the cloakrooms and glide across the floor like a gazelle.
12. And although it’s the only club you have to choose from, it’s the only one you’ll ever need.
Club I til the day we die. ❤️🙌